Boxing At The Weekend...

Tyson will be boxing wilders head off over the 12, anyone judging how tysons fight with wilder is gonna go judging on how hughie just fit Pulev is divvy ?

Furys too much of it for wilder, you need to stay right out of the way of wilders right hand as it is a very heavy shot, a game over shot, but the same people criticising Hughies right hand v Pulev need to realise that that's the same way wilder throws his, looping, telegraphed with little technique, which is how Hughies went after the cut, before the cut wasn't so bad , but those saying Hughies shots were jank and not much cop you wait til you see deontay wilders 

furys ring iq will also be too much for wilder, who is always off balance, you's can laugh at me if you want, but I'm backing Tyson all the way ? If I'm wrong there'll be no excuses and running back from me, it is what it is, but my money, and the smart money imo, is on fury, no1 gave him a hope v klitschko, very few give him a prayer v wilder, if I'm wrong I'm wrong but I'm confident tyson beats wilder 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

On 28/10/2018 at 14:39, TALKCHEAP said:

they always blame the fitness when they start to lose, il tell you what its called, gutless ,they give up , most have got a mouth to go  with it , one hard fight for tyson and i think he,l go the same way too , nothing wrong with giving up if you admit it

Whose they? and if you are referring to Tyson furey he hasn't lost. I don't particularly like him but he is miles ahead of Hughie. When they start to lose ???????? Do you mean travellers or fureys? I'm not a traveller either but you can't deny that Tyson beat the 10 year champ the same as Conor mcgregor. You don't have to like them but the have achieved more than most. Mayweather is a woman beater and Mike Tyson a rapist so they are all not likeable but still champions.

21 hours ago, jiggy said:

Whose they? and if you are referring to Tyson furey he hasn't lost. I don't particularly like him but he is miles ahead of Hughie. When they start to lose ???????? Do you mean travellers or fureys? I'm not a traveller either but you can't deny that Tyson beat the 10 year champ the same as Conor mcgregor. You don't have to like them but the have achieved more than most. Mayweather is a woman beater and Mike Tyson a rapist so they are all not likeable but still champions.

il tell you who they are, the likes of mcgregor big mouth no guts , who makes every excuse under the sun, hughie gave up and blamed the scratch, tyson because of the mouth i know  will do the same , same out side the ring the bullies with the big mouths , one good hiding never heard from again , tell me why mike tyson would need to rape anyone, i don't care what colour anyone is or where they come from , il tell you the sort of people i do hate ,  bullies and stuck up cnuts , 

2 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

il tell you who they are, the likes of mcgregor big mouth no guts , who makes every excuse under the sun, hughie gave up and blamed the scratch, tyson because of the mouth i know  will do the same , same out side the ring the bullies with the big mouths , one good hiding never heard from again , tell me why mike tyson would need to rape anyone, i don't care what colour anyone is or where they come from , il tell you the sort of people i do hate ,  bullies and stuck up cnuts , 

Old hand you taking things a bit to heart, if your a fighter ye have to be confident, it comes with the territory, but not bullying.

3 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

I agree with most of what you say and most are shitheads but it doesn't lesson their talent. Mike Tyson mugged and robbed people and admitted to trying to make advances on Teddy atlas 11 year old niece and got a gun stuck in his mouth for it. I just don't understand why most people love Tyson but hate furey who has done none of these things except running his big mouth. 

23 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

Talkcheap you're doing a lot of talking for someone who thinks talks cheap lol?

Hughie will be heard from again, Tyson won't be needing to go silent, as he's gonna beat wilders ears in for him, everyone that isn't a pick n' chooser hates bullies, bullies are only two bob and not worth a carrot, but where can you tell me hughie has bullied anyone? Or tyson? We're talking about pro fighters here anyway, a bully goes out and hits people who are quiet and easy going or terrorises all the happy go lucky drinkers in the local boozer, Hughie fighting Pulev in his own backyard in front of a lively crowd is not sank a bully would have the bottle for is it, so unless hughie has given you a bit of a slap I don't see where you reckon he's a bully at, or if you're not implying that why it has any meaning to a pro boxing chat? 

And McGregor was a good fighter, over rated, but a good fighter, and he used his mouth to earn him millions and secure his families future, he earnt the mayweather money and it took the fire from his belly 

5 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Talkcheap you're doing a lot of talking for someone who thinks talks cheap lol?

Hughie will be heard from again, Tyson won't be needing to go silent, as he's gonna beat wilders ears in for him, everyone that isn't a pick n' chooser hates bullies, bullies are only two bob and not worth a carrot, but where can you tell me hughie has bullied anyone? Or tyson? We're talking about pro fighters here anyway, a bully goes out and hits people who are quiet and easy going or terrorises all the happy go lucky drinkers in the local boozer, Hughie fighting Pulev in his own backyard in front of a lively crowd is not sank a bully would have the bottle for is it, so unless hughie has given you a bit of a slap I don't see where you reckon he's a bully at, or if you're not implying that why it has any meaning to a pro boxing chat? 

And McGregor was a good fighter, over rated, but a good fighter, and he used his mouth to earn him millions and secure his families future, he earnt the mayweather money and it took the fire from his belly 

yes he earned millions with his mouth, from the public, like the Mayweather fight , he said if he comes forward he won't even last around , he did come forward , and Mcgregor 2 stone heaver ran like a baby , knowing the only hope he had was to stand his ground , but he never  had the guts, Mayweather played with him, that makes Mcgregor in my eyes  a proper fcuking wanker who rips off people who are struggling to make ends meet

I don't get this bigging up the Furys regardless of their performance. Tyson beat Wlad, fair enough, but who else with any class has he fought? One swallow doesn't make a summer and all that.

Hughie won't be back any time soon as he just doesn't have what it takes. That's not a slight, just a fact. Out of all his opponents I had only heard of 2 of them and they both beat him. Whoever told him he is better than he is deserves a kick up the arse.

If heavyweight boxing has come down to 12 rounds dancing and a points decision, I'll stick to Strictly. 

MCGregor said all that nonsense to sell the fight, mayweather is one of this eras ATGs, McGregor was never going to be no good to him in a boxing ring, like a world class tennis player playing a world class table tennis player

mcgregor himself knew he wasn't in the same league as mayweather, but he knew he could talk his way into it and make millions, the only people he conned are the idiots who actually thought he'd beat mayweather, I like cage fighting meself and follow it but they are two diff sports and it was silly of anyone to think McGregor could beat mayweather, he was always going to talk it up wasn't he to make the gate an ppv sales bigger 

come on mate how is he ripping off people who are struggling to make ends meet? Did he go round and hold people up at gunpoint forcing them to watch his fight? ? If you didn't want to pay, loads of places shew it for about 7bar, and anyway if you don't want to buy a ppv , don't , no one is forcing you so with respect I think thats a really stupid and strange way to look at it 

It's not bigging up regardless of performance, hughie did box bad, but he still had enough about him to box an experienced veteran like Pulev in his own backyard which a lot of fighters won't do, Tyson beat who ever was in front of him at the time, lost a big opportunity v haye and he will prove he's worthy of his praise when he shows he's too much for wilder 

heavyweight boxing isn't in good shape these days no, but what can you do, plenty of cracking fighters in lower divisions like naoya inoue, and wilder has done very little himself considering the years he's been a pro, 

4 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

yes he earned millions with his mouth, from the public, like the Mayweather fight , he said if he comes forward he won't even last around , he did come forward , and Mcgregor 2 stone heaver ran like a baby , knowing the only hope he had was to stand his ground , but he never  had the guts, Mayweather played with him, that makes Mcgregor in my eyes  a proper fcuking wanker who rips off people who are struggling to make ends meet

That was an awful lot of nonsense you wrote there talkscheap.

Yeah be good, josh Taylor is fighting a man in Ryan Martin who's been fighting since he was 8year old, has a decent amateur background, is a highly rated by American pundits, very rangey fighter who is a very sharp puncher

from what I've seen of him he's a good fighter, he trains out of the same gym as ggg, but he is a bit overrated imo, the yanks seem to really back him, natural I suppose, he'll give josh a few problems no doubt but my money's on Taylor to win, all in all though it is a good fight for josh Taylor ?

Burnett is facing a man with bundles of experience and who's been a top fighter in his day in donaire, but for me despite the experience he's got it's obvious Burnett beats this version of donaire 

donaire in his prime though was a real handful ?

fights like these should really be on the box imo, but seeing as a deal couldlnt be reached at least it'll be on the net 

ultimate boxxer this fri too on 5spike 

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 1
On 31 October 2018 at 18:56, Billy b said:

Laughable to suggest McGregor ripped off people who are struggling to make ends meet ?? 

No one forces anyone to buy a ppv 

why is it laughable , he convinced thousands that he was going to beat Mayweather , put your house on it he said, and all the time knowing he was going to lose, what does that make him, Mayweather fcuked him and the last fight put the final nail in his coffin , do you think every ones got plenty money do you, my mates  got nothing we took the dogs out the other day , he stopped for a shit, he was that hungry his ass started eating the grass,

2 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

why is it laughable , he convinced thousands that he was going to beat Mayweather , put your house on it he said, and all the time knowing he was going to lose, what does that make him, Mayweather fcuked him and the last fight put the final nail in his coffin , do you think every ones got plenty money do you, my mates  got nothing we took the dogs out the other day , he stopped for a shit, he was that hungry his ass started eating the grass,

Is any less than a multiple world champ not good enough in your eyes? You should cull your mates and the dogs because dragging your arse along the ground and eating grass just isn't good enough if been in the top  3 fighters in the world is poor.

• Like 1