Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

I see Saunders' child punched Monroe at the weigh-in. Money just can't buy manners.

It's on the link i put on the post above. It's pretty funny munroe touches the wee guys head and straight away he hits him with a ball shot.

Sorry mate. Didn't watch it. :icon_redface:

I think Saunders faces the exact same problem that TF faced , bit of money and status gone straight too ones head, one begins too think ones due more love adoration respect fear admiration etc however one tends too forget these things are earned in word and deed , by the second minute hour day week month the year , the minute you start to demand them your out on your arse , people are fickle and most are far from stupid,

Leaving Tibbs was Saunders biggest mistake , Tibbs wouldn't of put up with the entourage if hangers on and Muppets , lack of discipline etc , Said fees only still got his belt due too circumstances or he not fighting , looked shocking in last fight , weight problems etc fights falling through , all takes a toll, he been out a good while now

I will give him the fact he a natural fighter and looks too have shaped up well whilst with Ingles gym, very tough test tonite, Munroe a proper professional , sharp focused looking very strong ,I reckon he will be far too much for Saunders I reckon Saunders will gas around five or six take lot of damage and end up ko'd or towel yucked in

I think Saunders faces the exact same problem that TF faced , bit of money and status gone straight too ones head, one begins too think ones due more love adoration respect fear admiration etc however one tends too forget these things are earned in word and deed , by the second minute hour day week month the year , the minute you start to demand them your out on your arse , people are fickle and most are far from stupid,

Leaving Tibbs was Saunders biggest mistake , Tibbs wouldn't of put up with the entourage if hangers on and Muppets , lack of discipline etc , Said fees only still got his belt due too circumstances or he not fighting , looked shocking in last fight , weight problems etc fights falling through , all takes a toll, he been out a good while now

I will give him the fact he a natural fighter and looks too have shaped up well whilst with Ingles gym, very tough test tonite, Munroe a proper professional , sharp focused looking very strong ,I reckon he will be far too much for Saunders I reckon Saunders will gas around five or six take lot of damage and end up ko'd or towel yucked in

Well one wouldn't want ones towel yucked in on one would one haha...you sounding like prince Charles there mate...may that explains why you referred to Saunders as 'pure scum' the other day over a bit of gym banter...now I respect Jimmy and Mark Tibbs as some of the best British trainers but as far as discipline goes well they couldn't stop Kevin Mitchell gambling partying&pissing the best years of his career away when he trained with them could they...Saunders main problem in the past has been fitness...under Dom Ingle he certainly looks like he's got that sorted out!...Saunders is by far the best Middle weight this country has...but a bit like I was saying in that Tyson Fury thread recently...I get the impression a lot of the British public would prefer to see snide sneery little spoilt Eubank jnr wearing that belt...maybe the difference between me and you is I work on building sites day in and day out with loads of young lads like Saunders...so the shit that falls out his mouth don't faze me...after all hes a fighter not a vicar

• Like 1

Saunders looks in a lot better shape than he has done in the last couple of fights under Tibbs,Saunders is a good boxer who knows his way around the ring if anything he does lack a bit of power and can lack a bit focus and switch off in a fight. Saunders knows a win tonight could well earn him a shot at the winner of the Canelo/GGG fight and a chance to earn mega money so he will have prepared properly and will be focused tonight.

Well one wouldn't want ones towel yucked in on one would one haha...you sounding like prince Charles there mate...may that explains why you referred to Saunders as 'pure scum' the other day over a bit of gym banter...now I respect Jimmy and Mark Tibbs as some of the best British trainers but as far as discipline goes well they couldn't stop Kevin Mitchell gambling partying&pissing the best years of his career away when he trained with them could they...Saunders main problem in the past has been fitness...under Dom Ingle he certainly looks like he's got that sorted out!...Saunders is by far the best Middle weight this country has...but a bit like I was saying in that Tyson Fury thread recently...I get the impression a lot of the British public would prefer to see snide sneery little spoilt Eubank jnr wearing that belt...maybe the difference between me and you is I work on building sites day in and day out with loads of young lads like Saunders...so the shit that falls out his mouth don't faze me...after all hes a fighter not a vicar

Lol didn't read too well what I wrote, I can't stand eubank jr, I do think Saunders can fight , but I think he acts like a prick, opens his gob and drivel comes out, how he chooses too conduct himself is entirely up too him though, but no good moaning when nobody likes you or wants too do business with you, bit of respect for the opponent goes a long way especially if you get beat, think Munroe will beat him

Btw I live on a council estate up north so bit language don't really phase me , am not someone who looks down on anyone mate, never been in the position too nor would I, I'm not really one for role models either, your parents should be that , but a lot of kids look up too these fighters and identify with them , so am not keen when they act like twats

I,m still undecided weather I can be assed to sit up all night,but also worried that I could miss the best boxing match seen for a long time, just saw on dontays that lomanchenko v rigondeux have finally signed for December the 9th bringing the year to a fantastic finally, it's also free on espn which is a bonus and if anyone cares my money is on lomanchenko,

• Like 2

I,m still undecided weather I can be assed to sit up all night,but also worried that I could miss the best boxing match seen for a long time, just saw on dontays that lomanchenko v rigondeux have finally signed for December the 9th bringing the year to a fantastic finally, it's also free on espn which is a bonus and if anyone cares my money is on lomanchenko,

big fan of both of these men saw rigondeux fight in the flesh,should be a great fight it will be like 2 game cocks going at it