Boxing At The Weekend...

Find the post where i said i sit ringside with Barry Hearn at boxing shows and i,ll give you 5 grand.......if you dont/cant Cushty i trust you will be honouring the bet and i,ll have 5 grand coming back my way.

Its as straightforward as that.........a 5 grand bet that i didnt say what you said i did.......agreed ?.....yes or no will suffice.

let me know what thread supposed to be il scan it to death for 5 k lol

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

You got socks desperate as if seems to find out keep fishing the the right answer

I certainly ain't desperate to find out about your earnings cushty I was just pointing out the fact that you stated you were earning five grand s week when in actual fact you are earning way way less than that ........

Nothing's fact as you don't know anything about it atall litterly zilch thats pure arrogance

No but I know about business and wages and outgoings Vat etc .... I do a fair bit of railway work so I work hand in hand with tree surgeons and clearance teams a lot and know what they pay etc ... You started off saying you earned £5000 for a weeks work then it was two weeks work then it was three guys ... £5000 for two weeks tree clearance for three blokes won't leave you much profit and it certainly won't earn you £5000 .........

You got socks desperate as if seems to find out keep fishing the the right answer

I certainly ain't desperate to find out about your earnings cushty I was just pointing out the fact that you stated you were earning five grand s week when in actual fact you are earning way way less than that ........
Nothing's fact as you don't know anything about it atall litterly zilch thats pure arrogance
No but I know about business and wages and outgoings Vat etc .... I do a fair bit of railway work so I work hand in hand with tree surgeons and clearance teams a lot and know what they pay etc ... You started off saying you earned £5000 for a weeks work then it was two weeks work then it was three guys ... £5000 for two weeks tree clearance for three blokes won't leave you much profit and it certainly won't earn you £5000 .........

For all you know it could be two people on a fiver every day you know nothing and I told you it's been spread out at my leisure as to busy up and down the country working I'm sat in a service station in Coventry currently working I do not need to share any information with you about anything I was simply saying to gnash I'm not worried about his poxy money over something that would take me more time to make it when I have other inportant things to do

let me know what thread supposed to be il scan it to death for 5 k lol

Ask Cushtyjook mate he is the one who has seen it.........i say again im a man of my word 5k if i am wrong......if he is a man of his word he will be saying the same.

Edited by gnasher16
I was simply saying to gnash I'm not worried about his poxy money over something that would take me more time to make it when I have other inportant things to do

Name your price then.....a bet is a bet dont just crawl away from it.

In fairness gnash you threw the bet down not him.

Strait question Gnash how many times have you took AJ on the pads and for how many rounds in total.

And how does his power measure to other heavyweights youv took on the pads over the years ?

Max.....when challenged some people shrink and some people grow.......there are 2 people in the last few months i have come across who have been confrontational and personal with me on here.......yet when ive asked them to step away from the internet and into the real world they have shrivelled up like small children......one is you and one is him.............now while its perhaps a coincidence that the pair of you just happen to quite often talk silly ridiculous nonsense and are totally delusional in your own ways.......you still cant cut about throwing shit at people and then walking away its very basic man rules that most men live by.

I have no idea how many times half a dozen maybe......pad work isnt about unleashing power he,s a big powerful guy same as most heavyweights.

Edited by gnasher16

In fairness gnash you threw the bet down not him.

Strait question Gnash how many times have you took AJ on the pads and for how many rounds in total.

And how does his power measure to other heavyweights youv took on the pads over the years ?

Max.....when challenged some people shrink and some people grow.......there are 2 people in the last few months i have come across who have been confrontational and personal with me on here.......yet when ive asked them to step away from the internet and into the real world they have shrivelled up like small children......one is you and one is him.............now while its perhaps a coincidence that the pair of you just happen to quite often talk silly ridiculous nonsense and are totally delusional in your own ways.......you still cant cut about throwing shit at people and then walking away.......dont start shit you are not willing to finish its very basic man rules that the majority of men live by.

I have no idea how many times half a dozen maybe......pad work isnt about unleashing power he,s a big powerful guy same as most heavyweights.

You really are mentally handicapped offered me into the real world I don't know what world you live in but you certainly haven't offered me anything all you've said is something about a bet that I have told you countless times I ain't intrested don't act all big and hard and here making out you've offered me to come meet you when you haven't I think you have found you are the one who has shrunk as you would not answer any of my questions yet cry and moan about you'd bet when you haven't honoured my questions

Go see a doctor

You really are mentally handicapped offered me into the real world I don't know what world you live in but you certainly haven't offered me anything all you've said is something about a bet that I have told you countless times I ain't intrested don't act all big and hard and here making out you've offered me to come meet you when you haven't I think you have found you are the one who has shrunk as you would not answer any of my questions yet cry and moan about you'd bet when you haven't honoured my questions

Go see a doctor

Ive offered you a real bet with real money in real life about something you said about me.................if on the other hand you would prefer to come and see me thats fine ?

Stop crawling away from your own mouth either admit you are wrong or prove you are right.

Go see a doctor

Ive offered you a real bet with real money in real life about something you said about me.................if on the other hand you would prefer to come and see me thats fine ?

Stop crawling away from your own mouth either admit you are wrong or prove you are right.

Listen Stuart I'm not worried about the bet I'm not Crawling away from it ive told you from the start I'm not f***ing interested haven't you got anything better to do today if I'm ever in Essex of where ever you are from I will message you and we can meet up

I always think that if folk need to mention sums of money and talk about what they are earning then they are probably not used to earning that money.......they can't quiet believe it's possible, that's why they blab about it and to be honest it's a bit two bob for my taste.

• Like 4

I always think that if folk need to mention sums of money and talk about what they are earning then they are probably not used to earning that money.......they can't quiet believe it's possible, that's why they blab about it and to be honest it's a bit two bob for my taste.
No wilf I agree I only mentioned it as gnash kept going on about his bet making it seem I was desperate for the money you will find I am one of the most blung when it comes to money as I don't think it's anyone's buisness

Listen Stuart I'm not worried about the bet I'm not Crawling away from it ive told you from the start I'm not f***ing interested haven't you got anything better to do today if I'm ever in Essex of where ever you are from I will message you and we can meet up

Theres nothing funnier than a man trying to be more clever than what he actually is.......whoever this Stuart character is.........what is his surname ?

So you start shit with someone......get called on to back yourself up......then say no im not interested.

Basic man rules Cushty.......dont start something you are not willing to finish it shows you as a weak character with no integrity.

Gnash you want to listen to done of the stuff you post up at times .

Think about it you do tend to get into arguments on here with different folk .

That tells you something or it should .

Anyways bye folks

Busy busy :)

Debate is just that but arguments..........i only tend to get into arguments with folk who use the internet as a protective shield ;)