• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The damage to its teeth could of been done by a falling branch

By the way, "unusual skull" is code for "shit photo" !! Lol lol

Instead of us all just having a jaw about this and giving numbskull answers, there must be someone's who's boned up on it !   The fact that you've seen roe deer nearby (added to the fact that it's

Posted Images

It's actually not as small as you think,,,it's twice as long as that lighter,,,,so about 6 inch,,,,and that skull is not all there,,,the snout is missing as well as bottom jaw,,,making up another 6 inch in length....

Folk forget on a head,,there is muscle skin ect,,making an actual skull look smaller than the head of an animal

• Like 1

Not got a clue walshie, but wtf happened with the tree threads? Was disappointed when I logged on n it was gone

There's only so much hilarity a man can take and my sides were splitting. :yes:

can't you take a oak.hahahahahahah.not sure what the skull is though.don't look like roe or lamb to me.teeth or the eye sockets don't look right to me.

As all the jokes are done,well any I could have thought up any way,I'll give a serious answer,I think roe,did a bit of googling and looking at the similarities think it's more roe than sheep...

Roe;

post-91341-0-87625900-1457900834_thumb.jpg

Sheep;

post-91341-0-79614500-1457900855.jpg

It's actually not as small as you think,,,it's twice as long as that lighter,,,,so about 6 inch,,,,and that skull is not all there,,,the snout is missing as well as bottom jaw,,,making up another 6 inch in length....

Folk forget on a head,,there is muscle skin ect,,making an actual skull look smaller than the head of an animal

My dog found a badger skull the other week.....probably not even 6inches long !