• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pour the cider down the sink and go to bed mucker.

I think ours are the best,but then I would. I never advertise pups,and rarely even sell or give away any anymore so they are unlikely ever to be promoted or talked about. I breed plenty to improve the

find a fox is a bit of an understatement mate I saw him walk into a field winding the air run flat out to a piece of cover push a fox out and kill it after a short run.At another spot he marked an ear

Posted Images

The best way to get the dog you want is to make sure parents are both decent workers and doing the job your gona use the pup for forget about size and how big its head is and all that shit if the dogs are game and full of drive etc then and thats what you want

• Like 3

I got a bull x a few years ago, straight half, no fancy names, even got it of gumtree, I was stuck for a lurcher and a bitch (bull x with fancy breeding) turned out to be as much use a hair dryer in the bath, I phoned the boy and asked about the dog, usual questions sure dam, trail etc so I went to this fellas house in the arse hole of no where to look at the dog, he had a years full of terriers and a couple of lurchers, he showed me the dog, told me the dog is guaranteed if not bring it back and he will double the money, he even offered me 2 terriers (kicking myself now I didn't take them!) anyway got the dog home let him settle for abit, then took him out, dog knew his job! I learnt a thing or 2 of him! Only things icicle fault him on was speed, if a fox came out of cover and was close it was dead, if it was abit away from

Him he would miss it, but would hunt on, I will get a couple of pics up tomorrow of him

that is a fault with the first crosses I ve kept. Nigh on indestructible but lack that gear drop when needed. The 5/8 x 3/8 suited daytime for me but they never took as much stick as my half crosses.

I got a bull x a few years ago, straight half, no fancy names, even got it of gumtree, I was stuck for a lurcher and a bitch (bull x with fancy breeding) turned out to be as much use a hair dryer in the bath, I phoned the boy and asked about the dog, usual questions sure dam, trail etc so I went to this fellas house in the arse hole of no where to look at the dog, he had a years full of terriers and a couple of lurchers, he showed me the dog, told me the dog is guaranteed if not bring it back and he will double the money, he even offered me 2 terriers (kicking myself now I didn't take them!) anyway got the dog home let him settle for abit, then took him out, dog knew his job! I learnt a thing or 2 of him! Only things icicle fault him on was speed, if a fox came out of cover and was close it was dead, if it was abit away from

Him he would miss it, but would hunt on, I will get a couple of pics up tomorrow of him

that is a fault with the first crosses I ve kept. Nigh on indestructible but lack that gear drop when needed. The 5/8 x 3/8 suited daytime for me but they never took as much stick as my half crosses.

Well that's it', round a hole that half cross dog was in a different league, but a fox up the field and ya May aswell slip the terrier lol I hopefully have a very well bred 3/4 pup coning, fingers crossed, just wat I need with the hounds and if 1 bolts from the hole it's not like a set of wardrobes on legs chasing it

Well that's it', round a hole that half cross dog was in a different league, but a fox up the field and ya May aswell slip the terrier lol I hopefully have a very well bred 3/4 pup coning, fingers crossed, just wat I need with the hounds and if 1 bolts from the hole it's not like a set of wardrobes on legs chasing it
lol I know what you mean. I ve recently done a half cross to half cross mating and crossing everything a few throw to the hound side

lol I know what you mean. I ve recently done a half cross to half cross mating and crossing everything a few throw to the hound side

I have seen a few 2nd gen and 3rd gen half crosses and they look like big rangy 3/4 dogs! Be nice to see 1 put to a coursing bitch

A lad I know has a 3rd gen half cross. 27" tts and although fairly racy looking, has the agility and coordination of a two year old toddler on a bouncy castle. And it's far from the only bull cross I've seen like it. Nope, not for me. Just making an observation, and giving my opinion :thumbs:

A lad I know has a 3rd gen half cross. 27" tts and although fairly racy looking, has the agility and coordination of a two year old toddler on a bouncy castle. And it's far from the only bull cross I've seen like it. Nope, not for me. Just making an observation, and giving my opinion

After my ex got rid of my big lurcher I got 1 on trail, it was a 5/8 3/8, I dug a fox one morning, well this b*****d bounced it up and down the field and would not finish the job, took him of and another 5/8 3/8 we had sorted Charlie out in seconds, I drove to the boys houses spitting feathers lol so after that I ain't owned a lurcher, until I came across a fella breeding a real decent litter, so gonna pay the coin and take my chance, breeding is there so fingers crossed

Ive a first cross coming 15 months i got him at ten months he never took out of the pen till i got him which makes him nervouse of strangers if he meets them while out he pulls like fook on the lead over it thats his only fault hes brilliant day and night he has a great nose plenty of gears and brains and can turn on a penny and i only paid thirty euro for him