paulus

Birds "please Add Yours"

Bohemian waxwing, a beautiful winter migrant from the likes of Siberia, they spend a few winter months in tthe UK, a flock of 50+ are feeding on the berries of the Rowan trees at the end of my road :)

EE94563A-3D09-4D3B-929B-BD636660F094.jpg

• Like 13

Bohemian waxwing, a beautiful winter migrant from the likes of Siberia, they spend a few winter months in tthe UK, a flock of 50+ are feeding on the berries of the Rowan trees at the end of my road :)

Stunning photo. :thumbs:

TC

Love these birds great pics

lovely picture bud.... :thumbs:

Thank god for the photo threads on here. And how lovely that there are people with the eyes to spot it, the soul to appreciate it, and the skill (and camera?) to capture it. Gorgeous pics, as always. Thanks.

• Like 1

I see them quite regularly at work but that's the longest one has sat still for. I've had 3 following me walking the dogs before now.

seems to be a few kicking about the north east at the minute zandy, lovely birds they are nice shot. :thumbs:

• Like 1

seems to be a few kicking about the north east at the minute zandy, lovely birds they are nice shot. :thumbs:

Thanks Buckshot, definitely a huge influx of them this year, missed them last year but this year has certainly made up for it but no shirt eared owls yet, we had quite a few last year from Oct onwards...