Birds "please Add Yours"

Think theres lots of skilled people on here , i always like to see the pics of birds and hear what camera lens ect is beening used and learn from others

All the best people and keep clicking

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some great photos already.   These are some of my favorites I have taken                 Grey Wagtail   Kestrel

Had a bit of luck today. SD.

Short eared owl       Great spotted woodpecker     Nuthatch    

Posted Images

I'm always dubious of posting comments on here, as there's always some c**t wanting to shoot me down....but crazy horse mate that's a few cracking images there

Really nice

thank you very much, I brought my Nikon 300mm f4 on your recommendation and I am well pleased with it. As has been said the photos you have posted on here have been top draw and Inspired me to improve my photography

Yeah its a good lens, one of the sharpest on the market..have you tried it with a 1.4 tele converter ? great combo..and you only loose 1 stop.

Thanks for the comments..guys, your images have definitely improved, look forward to seeing some others, the shortie is a cracker..

Cheers TC

I'm always dubious of posting comments on here, as there's always some c**t wanting to shoot me down....but crazy horse mate that's a few cracking images there

Really nice

thank you very much, I brought my Nikon 300mm f4 on your recommendation and I am well pleased with it. As has been said the photos you have posted on here have been top draw and Inspired me to improve my photography

Yeah its a good lens, one of the sharpest on the market..have you tried it with a 1.4 tele converter ? great combo..and you only loose 1 stop.

Thanks for the comments..guys, your images have definitely improved, look forward to seeing some others, the shortie is a cracker..

Cheers TC

yes I have got the 1.4 converter it is a good bit of kit

What nikon camera you using crazy horse ?

i have just brought a d500, i was using a d300 before that

Are you liking the D500 mate ?

yes I do like it....I have just got to learn how to use it to its full potential. I learnt a lot using the d300 but this a totally different animal

• Like 1

A couple of guys here have them

Good spec....plenty of frames per second ehh ?

Good images mate, always good to see owls, of any kind, and to get images like that, even better

• Like 1

A couple of guys here have them

Good spec....plenty of frames per second ehh ?

Good images mate, always good to see owls, of any kind, and to get images like that, even better

thanks mate..i have been putting in the time on the marsh, I work all week so have to make the most of the weekends. one sunday evening a shortie must have felt sorry for me it flew straight to me posed on a post then hunted up and down a grass field right in front of me

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...