I got a few people I grew up with in same village or went to school with on facebook,but that's it no friends ,I talk to parents on phone every Saturday ,they pop up 6 times a year?

If I went down to dorset I got cousins that wouldn't even cross the room to speak so nor do I.

I found out that most people seem to be on scrounge all the time,or run you down behind your back .

Don't get me wrong if neighbour asked for lift local or bit of washing liquid or cup of sugar an I got spare then I oblige.

I can't be bothered going out getting wasted ,can't really have folks round as autistic stepson kicks off .so just sit on here or watch tv .

Wife tried getting me to go out for a pint with this woman she's just helped with breastfeeding husband as he was getting under the woman's feet when she was struggling with a newborn that wouldn't feed,

I told her to feck off as Didnt know him, can just imagine us both sat there in silence.lol

:laugh:

Your Mrs trying to set up a playdate for you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no mates like that I binned the c**ts... I can now count my mates on 1 hand the rest are associates..

As you get a bit older lads you don't lose your friends, you find out who are the real ones are. Atb Flacko

I found out the real ones when i moved down to cornwall. The others were just your friend when you could do something for them or you had something they wanted. Ive whittled them down to two now, the

I got a few people I grew up with in same village or went to school with on facebook,but that's it no friends ,I talk to parents on phone every Saturday ,they pop up 6 times a year?

If I went down to dorset I got cousins that wouldn't even cross the room to speak so nor do I.

I found out that most people seem to be on scrounge all the time,or run you down behind your back .

Don't get me wrong if neighbour asked for lift local or bit of washing liquid or cup of sugar an I got spare then I oblige.

I can't be bothered going out getting wasted ,can't really have folks round as autistic stepson kicks off .so just sit on here or watch tv .

Wife tried getting me to go out for a pint with this woman she's just helped with breastfeeding husband as he was getting under the woman's feet when she was struggling with a newborn that wouldn't feed,

I told her to feck off as Didnt know him, can just imagine us both sat there in silence.lol

:laugh:

Your Mrs trying to set up a playdate for you.

Blind date I reckon ,I did say if your that bothered go out with him yourself,lol
  • Like 1

My mrs reckons I have mild aspergers I say I'm just a funny fecker I've always been a bit of a lone wolf I wouldent have it any other way . I have 1 true friend the rest are just aquaintances who i can take or leave.

• Like 2

My mrs reckons I have mild aspergers I say I'm just a funny fecker I've always been a bit of a lone wolf I wouldent have it any other way . I have 1 true friend the rest are just aquaintances who i can take or leave.

Aww thanks your my only freind to
Blazers gotta stick together brother! :laugh:

I wish my wife would try and get ne to take a woman who breast fed her husband out, she sounds like a top bird.

• Like 3

The worst kind are the "work mates" there not ya mates but generally a bunch of back stabbing c@#$. It is true that your lucky enough to have one true mate as ive found out. I think people think they have lots of mates but in actual fact there more likely just to be well known aquaintances, over time as you get older your social circle grows as do the aquaintances but time has a funny way of blurring things sometimes making you think they are real friends only for the penny to drop and you remember there just hangers on/ spongers

Edited by MAG1980

Why would you have people around you that you dont trust......i have lots of pals and associates but only a handful of tight friends who i love dearly and share the same deep loyalty and commitment to them as they do me............betrayal from a friend would hurt me far more than betrayal from family as i chose my friends.

• Like 1