mates!!....we've all got them, i'm not talking about your mates that are there at a drop of a hat to help you out when you need them, i'm talking about the unreliable ones!

the ones that tell you what you want here, iv'e got a few of them, like when you bump into them when your out and there parting words are, "will have to pop round and see you" but never do, or the ones you arrange to meet at 7.00 o clock, but they don't turn up until 8.00 o clock, when you say to them "that's a funny 7.00 o clock" they say "oh am i late" .........grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

the ones you can't get hold of when you need them, you ring, you leave message,a while later you ring again,you leave another message,more time goes past, you ring again, only this time you leave a more pissed off message, finally, he phones you back with, "i must have knocked it on silence", or,"that's funny......it didn't ring my end" ..........grrrrrrrr............yeah right,

we've been mates for 40 years, and the funny thing is, he use to be the reliable one believe it or not lol, and the things i have mentioned use to wined him up when our other mates use to do it to him when we were younger,lol

anyone else have the same mates as me lol

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no mates like that I binned the c**ts... I can now count my mates on 1 hand the rest are associates..

As you get a bit older lads you don't lose your friends, you find out who are the real ones are. Atb Flacko

I found out the real ones when i moved down to cornwall. The others were just your friend when you could do something for them or you had something they wanted. Ive whittled them down to two now, the

I found out the real ones when i moved down to cornwall. The others were just your friend when you could do something for them or you had something they wanted. Ive whittled them down to two now, the rest are binned. One cheeky cnut who hadnt spoken for20 years phoned me when he found out i now lived in cornwall wanting to visit me. yeah, like f**k you are.

• Like 4

mates are like family the less the better every one wants some thing. I never ask any one for any thing unless I expect to pay for it. I will walk 5 mile rather than ask for a lift even they are going that way any way. Mind you think that make me an unsociable miserable git :laugh:

• Like 2

I found out the real ones when i moved down to cornwall. The others were just your friend when you could do something for them or you had something they wanted. Ive whittled them down to two now, the rest are binned. One cheeky cnut who hadnt spoken for20 years phoned me when he found out i now lived in cornwall wanting to visit me. yeah, like f**k you are.

When I moved here in 92 I had no end of "good friends" who wanted to come and stay when they learned where I was and what I was doing :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Family got no real friends outside of it the ones I associate with are untrustworthy coke heads can't believe a word they say or trust them not in the way they will rob from you but as in won't be on time and will speak pure rubbish behind your back

Had the same group of mates since I was 11 and can still count them on one hand Iam 30 now and still wouldn't change them know plenty of other friends but just would not bother asking for a favour and they know my reply too them would be as well

I'm just honest,my cousin's the most unreliable cnt I've ever known if he wants to borrow anything or any work I'll just tell him straight that he's an unreliable cnt so no,nothing personal.

I can't take overly sensitive people who get offended over nothing,being friends with someone isn't a commitment.

mates are like family the less the better every one wants some thing. I never ask any one for any thing unless I expect to pay for it. I will walk 5 mile rather than ask for a lift even they are going that way any way. Mind you think that make me an unsociable miserable git :laugh:

robbo we had the same when we moved down to devon ! surprising where they come from must be so popular :censored:

terryd

spot on im just the same "independent to the last " ow no one nowt ! at least that way when they do tuck you up (and they usually do in my experience )you can say what you think to anyone with a clear conscience :thumbs: it all seems to be a one way river these days flowing away ! EXCEPT I MUST ADD TO ONE GENEROUS GUY ON HERE WHO IVE NEVER MET BUT PM'D ME OFFERING ME A PERMISSION :thumbs: if i can ever repay the offer in any way i will i dont forget ever "which can be a good or bad thing depending on what youve done to me in the past :thumbs: rely on yourself then if YOU do let YOU down YOU can always find YOU for retribution :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

I'm just honest,my cousin's the most unreliable cnt I've ever known if he wants to borrow anything or any work I'll just tell him straight that he's an unreliable cnt so no,nothing personal.

I can't take overly sensitive people who get offended over nothing,being friends with someone isn't a commitment.

hes your cousin not a friend and if you was his friend you would lend him things..

I got a few people I grew up with in same village or went to school with on facebook,but that's it no friends ,I talk to parents on phone every Saturday ,they pop up 6 times a year?

If I went down to dorset I got cousins that wouldn't even cross the room to speak so nor do I.

I found out that most people seem to be on scrounge all the time,or run you down behind your back .

Don't get me wrong if neighbour asked for lift local or bit of washing liquid or cup of sugar an I got spare then I oblige.

I can't be bothered going out getting wasted ,can't really have folks round as autistic stepson kicks off .so just sit on here or watch tv .

Wife tried getting me to go out for a pint with this woman she's just helped with breastfeeding husband as he was getting under the woman's feet when she was struggling with a newborn that wouldn't feed,

I told her to feck off as Didnt know him, can just imagine us both sat there in silence.lol

• Like 1

hes your cousin not a friend and if you was his friend you would lend him things..

No,I'd still tell him he's too much of an unreliable c**t,he could beg and plead all he wants,unless it's life or death he'd always get the same answer.

Everyone's an individual,some people are just thick,thoughtless or selfish doesn't necessarily mean they're bad people I just take them as they are.

• Like 1