Old Timers

yrs ago nobody give a fxxx what you were doing,we bumped into some idiot last week there squealing an shouting he was a member of some club iwft summat like that we shouldnt be on ground doing foxs theirs cubs about :icon_eek: anyway f****d him off cxxt called the gards lol .these clubs ruining it running round shows posing whos the fanciest waterboots on,lolthe oul hands were rough n ready yrs ago but didnt care who done what holes better terriers aswell imo.

If it was not for the IWTF idiots as you call them,you would not be digging foxs or cubs at all,and when the Guards were called you would be going to prison.So bye their hard work these f***ing c**ts(your words)saved you going to jail.

• Like 3

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am now a lot older than the men i classed as old timers when i started , many of the big names around my area where poor terriermen , the only good thing about some was they could use a spade ! i we

Im surprised and sad at the old diggers getting knocked,especially by some older lads on here.I started digging in 1967 with hairy arse Country men some were my own family.These old timers were no foo

I've always said it and a lot of lads disagree with me, but, there's a better stamp of terrier and a better stamp of terrierman now than in the past. Plus, most of the laws we have now restricting te

Posted Images

yrs ago nobody give a fxxx what you were doing,we bumped into some idiot last week there squealing an shouting he was a member of some club iwft summat like that we shouldnt be on ground doing foxs theirs cubs about :icon_eek: anyway f****d him off cxxt called the gards lol .these clubs ruining it running round shows posing whos the fanciest waterboots on,lolthe oul hands were rough n ready yrs ago but didnt care who done what holes better terriers aswell imo.

i have to agree with the lad you met, seasons over isnt it.
  • Like 2

If it was not for the IWTF idiots as you call them,you would not be digging foxs or cubs at all,and when the Guards were called you would be going to prison.So bye their hard work these f***ing c**ts(your words)saved you going to jail.

:icon_eek: jail for what..the oul lad owns the ground told us to do the holes,it was him was telling us the guards were called we were away on by then, he told them he allowed us on,so yer man was trying to get us jail.some terrier man eh.

i have to agree with the lad you met, seasons over isnt it.

not according to the man who was getting trouble with foxs he only owns the land,but yer man just took it upon himself to butt in

• Like 1

:icon_eek: jail for what..the oul lad owns the ground told us to do the holes,it was him was telling us the guards were called we were away on by then, he told them he allowed us on,so yer man was trying to get us jail.some terrier man eh.

Well you see only for them IWTF f***ing c**ts terrier work would be highly illegal now,and when the Guards were called you would be going to jail,has the penny dropped now??

Well you see only for them IWTF f***ing c**ts terrier work would be highly illegal now,and when the Guards were called you would be going to jail,has the penny dropped now??

its legal

its legal
haha?

its legal

Well spotted,its legal because the IWTF f***ing idiots worked very hard to keep it that way,thats why you are not going to jail for illegal digging,yet you slate the very people who fought your corner against powerful organisations for terrier men(even you).Do you not think you owe them an apology after all they done for you?

• Like 2

its legal

Well spotted,its legal because the IWTF f***ing idiots worked very hard to keep it that way,thats why you are not going to jail for illegal digging,yet you slate the very people who fought your corner against powerful organisations for terrier men(even you).Do you not think you owe them an apology after all they done for you?

done nothing for us,i never asked him to butt in till our bussiness he just took it upon himself to be nosy the mate filmed him going mad lol its getting some likes on f/b.you have to admit he was in the wrong approaching lads hunting and not even his land.

its legal

done nothing for us,i never asked him to butt in till our bussiness he just took it upon himself to be nosy the mate filmed him going mad lol its getting some likes on f/b.you have to admit he was in the wrong approaching lads hunting and not even his land.

Jesus why did you not tell me it was liked on FB,thats completely different.There is no answer I give up.

• Like 7

Decided to read this as entertainment and wasn't disappointed .I couldnt care less what your circumstances are pukey as you will forever be a liar to anyone who brushes your life .Do you think money impresses me at all ,I'm self made with a building firm and hunt most the winter so your lifestyle holds no allure to me .You make a point that I won't be remembered lol like I care BUT its a fact MY dogs will live on through others .if I wanted fame I'd be selling dogs like the other peddlars you mention .I repeat again that Brian Nuttal has never met you ,you have never walked pups for him neither does he know of you lol.I have never said my dogs are better than anyone's ,that's something you have read into my persona and finally anyone with a hard type dog and a grain of intulect does not enter it in a deep spot .I repeat with a grain of intulect so that rules you out .Must be a shit life knowing your inferior,no one has a good word for you and your dogs are shite too .You paint yourself as a full time pest controller lol which I've disproved with a few phone calls.Coin holds no allure to me with the dogs neither does the strive to be recognised within the breed I chose .I will print a link to a Facebook page if you want where you are really showing your true colours .Do yourself and others a favour and f**k off for good instead of desperately trying to find recognition under a new name ,pathetic .

Same old boring sh*te, you put up whatever you want but its a fact that you would have no terriers but for the likes of them peddlers as you call them,I've had good dogs and bad dogs off all of them mentioned and I don't care if "NUTTY" don't remember me, he was handy to know at the time as he could get the antibiotic bottles cheap for us lads,we were just helping an old man out and he certainly did alright out of it at the time,I'm sure you will be every bit as forgettable if I asked him about you, he must be the only name you've ever met as you go on about it like a lovestruck teenager, I've had a few of his and as said before they are not for me. I only post under the avatar of Plucky because I was stopped from logging in as Wirral countryman and MR Plummer, I would like to get my old name back if at all possible though and I do sign WM at the end of every post so even a thick cnut like yourself can see it,phone calls and F/B threats are very desperate and make you sound like a grass,tie that in with your reluctance to give your name and no pics then it makes for an anti in disguise, you really are an odd one in fact you may say "a legend in your own mind",WM

its legal