Old Timers

Prima donnas the pair of you lol.Morton ,one last time mate as I have a picture in my head of something that may not apply .Are you saying that you have terriers that will reverse out encouraging a fox to follow or are you saying they have a mouthful and are physically dragging charlie out .

• Like 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am now a lot older than the men i classed as old timers when i started , many of the big names around my area where poor terriermen , the only good thing about some was they could use a spade ! i we

Im surprised and sad at the old diggers getting knocked,especially by some older lads on here.I started digging in 1967 with hairy arse Country men some were my own family.These old timers were no foo

I've always said it and a lot of lads disagree with me, but, there's a better stamp of terrier and a better stamp of terrierman now than in the past. Plus, most of the laws we have now restricting te

Posted Images

im no pre madonna , i havent done half of what some have done , but i will judge on what ive seen , so your son works your terriers? say no more , i dont bull shite thats a fact , and i would never claim too have anything decent , because all they do is make me happy and i judge my dogs on truth, the only bull shite was your above post

and fox pooper , daft idiot a dog backing out too get the fox too follow it for f**k sake , cant cope no more lol

Summers on its way,too much sun,cider and f***ing bullshit arguments on THL lol-I've seen a few different terriers draw a live/dead fox from an earth and more than 1 was a beddy it Has happened and Still will lol.atb dc

• Like 3

im no pre madonna , i havent done half of what some have done , but i will judge on what ive seen , so your son works your terriers? say no more , i dont bull shite thats a fact , and i would never claim too have anything decent , because all they do is make me happy and i judge my dogs on truth, the only bull shite was your above post

and fox pooper , daft idiot a dog backing out too get the fox too follow it for f**k sake , cant cope no more lol

He works his terriers,i bred them and gave them their early education,he is younger,keener and more committed than me now and offers a working terrier far more than i am prepared to put in now,i also educated him when he was a sapling and can say with a little pride that he is a far better terrierman than i ever was,he still grafts terriers i still class as mine.Ive a young bitch that i rate and have a lot of time for,ive just gifted her to him because i know it as a better chance of reaching its working potential with him,i still manage to tag along for a little stimulation and to steer the breeding along the right path.Ive nothing but respect for a man that as dogs that make him happy in the field because thats all they have to do,happy hunting mucker.

• Like 8

He works his terriers,i bred them and gave them their early education,he is younger,keener and more committed than me now and offers a working terrier far more than i am prepared to put in now,i also educated him when he was a sapling and can say with a little pride that he is a far better terrierman than i ever was,he still grafts terriers i still class as mine.Ive a young bitch that i rate and have a lot of time for,ive just gifted her to him because i know it as a better chance of reaching its working potential with him,i still manage to tag along for a little stimulation and to steer the breeding along the right path.Ive nothing but respect for a man that as dogs that make him happy in the field because thats all they have to do,happy hunting mucker.

:victory::thumbs: