Temptation

TOM HEAVY

wouldn't listen to much to these plummer owners from what i hear from lads that worked,owned and seen plenty types over the years they reckon they are shite

Everyone who crabs the plummers starts with the same couple of words "from what I hear" or "from what I'm told". It never seems to be "from what I've seen". Funny old world.

coming from a lad whos had one two weeks lol,yeah your right,thing is as you well know in this game there are some blokes out there really worth listening to,be up for breeding yours soon im guessing

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work cockers , which are good to beat and shoot over but as bashers to lurchers are limited . They rely too much on instruction, add a terrier / cocker x and they hunt and hold the line better imo.

Posted Images

Squab you talk some vomit I think you just sit in your shed tugging yourself self off to country mans weekly mags all day . After your mental breake down . Get back to your sermaton post on the lurcher section . You wouldn't know a good dog if it hit you in the face

• Like 2

Squab you talk some vomit I think you just sit in your shed tugging yourself self off to country mans weekly mags all day . After your mental breake down . Get back to your sermaton post on the lurcher section . You wouldn't know a good dog if it hit you in the face

?????

Squab you talk some vomit I think you just sit in your shed tugging yourself self off to country mans weekly mags all day . After your mental breake down . Get back to your sermaton post on the lurcher section . You wouldn't know a good dog if it hit you in the fac

bang on fella,tell teacher you can have a gold star from me :thumbs:

• Like 1

lmfao. get some sleep mate. :D

• Like 1

Ha,ha I know on my second day without any . Squab how your job going with rent ploy are you on stamp liking duties. Dose that get me another gold star I hope so .iv had a laps with the pokey bum wank situation any advice .

• Like 1

My f***ing bellman collars won't charge up,just ordered a new one and charger,hope it's here by Friday and my jeeps in the garage:(it never rains it pours mun.atb dc

Mine wouldn't charge and was out of warranty phoned BF sent it to them they replaced the battery and casing came back as good as new mate ?

• Like 1

I'm thinking of inviting them both round for a brew and a good straightner with the gloves on in my yard lol.personally I only use a terrier for ratting and digging-if I want rabbits I use the lurchers, ferrets,harris hawks or the hw80.atb dcattachicon.gifDSC00929.JPG

Then you must walk past an awful lot of rabbits,you can only shoot what is in range or sight,the hawk hunts much the same and a lurcher,an hawk,a ferret or a gun cannot shift a bunny from many of its places of residence,a bushing terrier can work a bramble bank and put many of these scutters available to a gun,an hawk or even a lurcher,why not use the gun,hawk or lurcher for ratting?they often prove effective.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.gumtree.com/p/dogs/patterdale-x-cocker-spaniel/1159337722

gutted its in Ireland, wud of snapped this up if it was anywhere else

thats about the price them over here tom, seen another two bitches russell x springer that were bought for doing cover for foxes and they didnt make the size, id say one them could be bought for handy money

what do you mean, they could be brought over??

that dog is in northern ireland, not ireland ... transporting dogs from ni to england is easy , £80ish on the greyhound transporter no need for a pet passport ...

that dog is in northern ireland, not ireland ... transporting dogs from ni to england is easy , £80ish on the greyhound transporter no need for a pet passport ...

have you got a number i could ring???