Sign in to follow this  
TOM HEAVY

Temptation

Plucky , never seen a cocker with overly damaged ears in my 15 years of beating as for the cross , what a crock of shit !!!!!

My bitch is six now bred by myself , works the lamp... Rats as good if not better your plum xs..will work a field in front of the runners ..mark warrens an works the nets...an can put a shift in as good as spaniel on shoot day.

She killed 26rats just before taking pic

Do her ears look damaged !!!!!!!!

Keep your replies civil TH as you seem to be letting your dislike of me affect your judgement or maybe its the "happy grass" kicking in,this is a forum for open debate and we all post what our own personal experiences are, I've seen plenty of spaniels and crosses damaged when working heavy bramble and gorse all day, I am not saying there will not be crosses that do otherwise,as for commenting on what my Plummers can do you would never know without seeing them work,keep your comments on what you work and I shall do the same,WM

I'll try an get a few when am out in morn with them bosun,here's 1 from the other week

Crackin! Cheers Mud. ;)

Happy grass... Puppy peddler. Just silly name calling really.

You made the comment on cockers and there crosses suffer badly with their ears and not as good as your dogs in cover.

Even though you've never owned one or worked one

Practice what you preach ........

The whole litter went local all worked and none have ear damage !!!

So I think I'm qualified to reply to your flippant comment on your post about the cross.

Regardless who posted it

• Like 1

A few caught without any other dogs, just 2 Plummers working cover and catching,bringing them out,not bad for an hours bushing, WM

• Like 3

Why don't you video them doing such a task and remove all doubt from my mind.

No need for that,you can come out whenever you like and put your doubts to bed,you can even bring your cross,WM

Sorry, just my opinion that's all , "why not make a vid" think it would make top viewing .

And what a promotional video for your Plummers

I have thousands of pics stored and video's going right back to the first vhs cameras and all the way up to now but like Fd that would still not be enough for doubters,even got some of you out and about,nothing to prove they are just for my entertainment,anyone thats been out with me and my dogs will know they do exactly what it says on the tin,WM

• Like 1

A few caught without any other dogs, just 2 Plummers working cover and catching,bringing them out,not bad for an hours bushing, WM

attachicon.giftess lamp +ferreting 008.jpg

Cracking dogs fella. The plummer x i had would always bring rabbits out of cover when she caught any which was handy unlike the one i have now. atb fella.

• Like 1

attachicon.gif52727259.jpegdone deal in ireland beagle x springer 30euro each 7 them

I probs would have one of them if it was possible like

sprocker x beagle on dragon driving might be worth a look

• Like 1