Temptation

TOM HEAVY

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work cockers , which are good to beat and shoot over but as bashers to lurchers are limited . They rely too much on instruction, add a terrier / cocker x and they hunt and hold the line better imo.

Posted Images

wouldn't listen to much to these plummer owners from what i hear from lads that worked,owned and seen plenty types over the years they reckon they are shite

Everyone who crabs the plummers starts with the same couple of words "from what I hear" or "from what I'm told". It never seems to be "from what I've seen". Funny old world.

coming from a lad whos had one two weeks lol,yeah your right,thing is as you well know in this game there are some blokes out there really worth listening to,be up for breeding yours soon im guessing

Had one 2 weeks and I know youre talking shite ?

Lined her Saturday just gone.

wouldn't listen to much to these plummer owners from what i hear from lads that worked,owned and seen plenty types over the years they reckon they are shite

Everyone who crabs the plummers starts with the same couple of words "from what I hear" or "from what I'm told". It never seems to be "from what I've seen". Funny old world.

coming from a lad whos had one two weeks lol,yeah your right,thing is as you well know in this game there are some blokes out there really worth listening to,be up for breeding yours soon im guessing

Had one 2 weeks and I know youre talking shite

Lined her Saturday just gone.

thats the spirit :thumbs:

In what post did I say I've a dislike for you or Plummers ?. Never had the opportunity to view one at work.

You have also had dogs a few years and I have no doubt in my mind that you would give credible , positive input

.to any thread,

Without invention , exaggeration

You are good with the edit buttons....tess .lamp..+ ferreting.

I'm no digger either more an all rounder really...

I would rather put this to bed once and for all personally.

And if we both keep to the truth , there will be no repeat of this crap again.

Atb Treehands

You were slow on the tess.lamp+ lamping thing,I expected that before now,thats a simple one to answer,I do have thousands of photo's on discs,hard drives etc from my 2 previous computers and after editing say 600 pics there may only be 12 worth having,you would not have a file with 12 pics so many are lumped together without any correlation to their content,here's a pic of my mate Eddy,it will say Zippy and I,well that is my harris hawk,so you can see how it works now,if you look back on my posts containing pics there will be many that have no bearing to the content but the pic will,simples,WM

old pre-ban pic