Temptation

TOM HEAVY

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work cockers , which are good to beat and shoot over but as bashers to lurchers are limited . They rely too much on instruction, add a terrier / cocker x and they hunt and hold the line better imo.

Posted Images

If I seen a Plummer doing all what your saying plunky I would want in my kennel yesterday

You can have one of my pups at a reduced rate of £350 with a free puppy pack if you want?
Swap for a bull X pup?

I'm thinking of inviting them both round for a brew and a good straightner with the gloves on in my yard lol.personally I only use a terrier for ratting and digging-if I want rabbits I use the lurchers, ferrets,harris hawks or the hw80.atb dc

• Like 4

If I seen a Plummer doing all what your saying plunky I would want in my kennel yesterday

You can have one of my pups at a reduced rate of £350 with a free puppy pack if you want?
Swap for a bull X pup?

Has she done all quarry single handed?

And will you throw an Xbox game in?

Put some pics of your hound d.c that should progress as fox finding day dog. Find hunt and kill. Id say a a biddable dog on lamp too. In capable hands. Wich the dog is. And as for regards to terrier work. Little tiny told me she only like digging now ha. The rats are a wee bit quick and there for twister now. Lol good read good dogs all look like the provide some sort of sport. One way or another. Personally i love all bashers, there exciting. And nothing better seeing a capable lurcher waiting at his spot to tumble his fox. After a rabble of mongrels have screamed it down.

Edited by Farmhand66
  • Like 1

In what post did I say I've a dislike for you or Plummers ?. Never had the opportunity to view one at work.

You have also had dogs a few years and I have no doubt in my mind that you would give credible , positive input

.to any thread,

Without invention , exaggeration

You are good with the edit buttons....tess .lamp..+ ferreting.

I'm no digger either more an all rounder really...

I would rather put this to bed once and for all personally.

And if we both keep to the truth , there will be no repeat of this crap again.

Atb Treehands

You were slow on the tess.lamp+ lamping thing,I expected that before now,thats a simple one to answer,I do have thousands of photo's on discs,hard drives etc from my 2 previous computers and after editing say 600 pics there may only be 12 worth having,you would not have a file with 12 pics so many are lumped together without any correlation to their content,here's a pic of my mate Eddy,it will say Zippy and I,well that is my harris hawk,so you can see how it works now,if you look back on my posts containing pics there will be many that have no bearing to the content but the pic will,simples,WM

attachicon.gifZIPPY and I 030.jpg

old pre-ban pic

Nice pic mate was how was it hunted. Do you not produce many from cover with your new team.?

I seen you posted you said. U ratted one day ran earths the next. Any good ole ratting pics? Did you ever dig a plummer deep? I only seen one go. It was a plummer. But if i was colour blind id say it was a black terrier. It certainly worked like one.