Temptation

TOM HEAVY

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work cockers , which are good to beat and shoot over but as bashers to lurchers are limited . They rely too much on instruction, add a terrier / cocker x and they hunt and hold the line better imo.

Posted Images

Guest foxpack

Lad got a pet cocker that was show quality and had kc papers that were second to none .but work wise was utter shite .didn't want to know at all.No drive in it what so ever.went back on the guys sofa in front of fire for rest of its days

• Like 1

Your fully committed to paying silly money for a busher. For all you know the patt in tha breeding is prob a pet. You'd be better off transporting one from Ireland and it would still be only half he price. From what I seen of show cockers is that they will not make good workers at all, I have seen 4 try to work with no drive.

i want a young pup to bring on myself ideally, don't know of any up coming litters in Ireland or where to look??????

• 2 weeks later...

did i just read someone saying you can train a terrier not to go to ground ? the world's gone mad ! try selling that litter TERRIER'S FOR SALE, THESE DOG'S WILL NOT GO TO GROUND...good luck with that ! even plummer's ..some of them , will go to ground. it 's what earth dog's do !

a mate dug six foot deep to a cocker spaniel, i know of beagle/spaniel that have been dug too, i have owned beagles and griffon's that went to ground , a mates 21" bully whippety thing bolted from a tight earth .. i read of a corgi that was used as a earth dog ..the list goes on, if you want dog's that will not go to ground you'd have to breed from dog's with no inclination such has my griffon bitch who won't even go past the entrance

' train a terrier not to go to ground i've never head the like's of it ' goooooaaannn wid ya self !

• Like 1

did i just read someone saying you can train a terrier not to go to ground ? the world's gone mad ! try selling that litter TERRIER'S FOR SALE, THESE DOG'S WILL NOT GO TO GROUND...good luck with that ! even plummer's ..some of them , will go to ground. it 's what earth dog's do !

a mate dug six foot deep to a cocker spaniel, i know of beagle/spaniel that have been dug too, i have owned beagles and griffon's that went to ground , a mates 21" bully whippety thing bolted from a tight earth .. i read of a corgi that was used as a earth dog ..the list goes on, if you want dog's that will not go to ground you'd have to breed from dog's with no inclination such has my griffon bitch who won't even go past the entrance

' train a terrier not to go to ground i've never head the like's of it ' goooooaaannn wid ya self !

Plummers go to ground? Don't talk soft ?