Mcgregor V Diaz

From the little ive seen of this Mcgregor kid he has better pure boxing ability than virtually anyone ive seen in mma......those Diaz lads were always described as good boxers and i could never understand it they are light years away from Mcgregor in terms of foot speed,distance and timing......the level of striking ive seen has been extremely poor in that sport and although Diaz always seemed a tough scrappy kid i often wonder about fighters who are just basic tough guys they tend to develop a losers mentality......its one thing being bang up for a fight its another to truly believe you can win it......must admit id lost interest in mma over the years but the Irish kid has got me watching bits again he,s certainly an interesting character.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a sign of the times thats all.....apart from guys like Ali or Ray Leonard most fighters would shy away from the cameras as they were not particularly bright and didnt come across well yet today "

Did you actually watch the fight ?.....the first round was ridiculously one sided but Mcgregor clearly hasnt carried the power up through the divisions he was catching him at will but wasnt putting a

The hype train has stopped and Mcgregor just got a taste of what Rhonda Rousey got .

He boxed out of Crumlin boxing club in Dublin, don't think he ever won a national title not at senior or intermediate not sure bout novice, what he had learnt in Crumlin has long been bypassed by his own interpretation of the value of 4 oz gloves

He's not quite the full shilling , which leads to his complete obsession in what he does , his mind is his greatest weapon by far ,

Edited by Casso
  • Like 1

Anyone seen the cnbc interview lol absolute corker I can't seem to post it nate walks off conner just rips into him everyone was saying Diaz will give as good as he gets in the mental game but conner got to him he looks uncomfortable all the time now like the occasion getting to him

• Like 1

Anyone seen the cnbc interview lol absolute corker I can't seem to post it nate walks off conner just rips into him everyone was saying Diaz will give as good as he gets in the mental game but conner got to him he looks uncomfortable all the time now like the occasion getting to him

It's a good clip that , very funny

Ticking down to fight time now , Nate will either grow or shrink