Mcgregor V Diaz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a sign of the times thats all.....apart from guys like Ali or Ray Leonard most fighters would shy away from the cameras as they were not particularly bright and didnt come across well yet today "

Did you actually watch the fight ?.....the first round was ridiculously one sided but Mcgregor clearly hasnt carried the power up through the divisions he was catching him at will but wasnt putting a

The hype train has stopped and Mcgregor just got a taste of what Rhonda Rousey got .

Looks like a good matchup, they both bring it and will test the limits of McGregor to see if the power can rock the the higher weights, Diaz has a good chin and will have a reach advantage , looking forward to it

Diaz has beaten cerrone, made cerrone very amateur lookin with no hands worth talking about,

Let cerrone talk shit for another while and build that one, cerrones got a large fan base and would be a huge fight and a larger pay day for both at the right time, cerrone will get his as well if the numbers match up McGregor will show up

I think McGregor may have bitten off more than he can chew here, diaz is a good boxer, excellent jiu jitsu, extremely durable, bigger, more experienced. McGregor better hope he is rusty and unfit or he is in serious trouble. Good on him though he takes 'the show must go on' to new levels. I also think he would not have handled dos anjos at this time but i have to give him credit for taking the hard fights!

Just watched lastnight press conference. Mcgregors gettin annoying and arrogant now rather than funny. He gets one silly wee statement and says it over and over.kind of like mourinho at Chelsea was funny the first time round just whiney the second. He was on talking like he runs the ufc. He might think he does making a few mill but I'd like to know how many million dana and the ferttita brothers are making. Few losses on his record and he will drop from the limelight. Would be interesting to see him fight someone his own size n weight who's had time for a training camp

He's fought everybody at his size and weight at the time. The reason he's fighting at 170 is cause Diaz can't make any less.....hats off to Conor I'd say. The fans want to see it so he's giving it too them.

• Like 1

Just watched lastnight press conference. Mcgregors gettin annoying and arrogant now rather than funny. He gets one silly wee statement and says it over and over.kind of like mourinho at Chelsea was funny the first time round just whiney the second. He was on talking like he runs the ufc. He might think he does making a few mill but I'd like to know how many million dana and the ferttita brothers are making. Few losses on his record and he will drop from the limelight. Would be interesting to see him fight someone his own size n weight who's had time for a training camp

He's fought everybody at his size and weight at the time. The reason he's fighting at 170 is cause Diaz can't make any less.....hats off to Conor I'd say. The fans want to see it so he's giving it too them.
He's not a natural featherweight. He should have moved up a long time ago. Fair play to him for giving diaz the fight but let's be honest diaz is the one at a disadvantage having had no training camp. Mcgregor thinks he can make it at welterweight give somebody like matt brown 3 months notice so he can prepare. If mcgregor could hold his own in a fight like that then i would be completely impressed

He's a natural 155.......capable of cutting to 145. Many do it.

I'd like to see him fight at 155, as too a big step up id see him getting easily beaten by good wrestlers.

I hope he sticks to the fighting and not get drawn into stupid fights to prove points.

• Like 1