Mcgregor V Diaz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a sign of the times thats all.....apart from guys like Ali or Ray Leonard most fighters would shy away from the cameras as they were not particularly bright and didnt come across well yet today "

Did you actually watch the fight ?.....the first round was ridiculously one sided but Mcgregor clearly hasnt carried the power up through the divisions he was catching him at will but wasnt putting a

The hype train has stopped and Mcgregor just got a taste of what Rhonda Rousey got .

I'll not lie....I'm gutted for Conor. But that's MMA. Hat off to Nate...as I thought he's one tough cookie. Knew it would be a submission though to beat Conor.

I think when Conor had him bust up in the 1st and won that round easy he should have kept on throwing that left. Went for the kill and got caught and never recovered.

Well done Nate.

No red panty night for conor

?.....credit where credit is due. You just can't take away being a tough kid. A rich tough kid...?

I'll not lie....I'm gutted for Conor. But that's MMA. Hat off to Nate...as I thought he's one tough cookie. Knew it would be a submission though to beat Conor.

I think when Conor had him bust up in the 1st and won that round easy he should have kept on throwing that left. Went for the kill and got caught and never recovered.

Well done Nate.

He should have stayed back from him tbh and worked on that leg a little more, or something that would have effected nates bjj! Tbh I think he's made a bit of a c**t of himself and I think he got what was coming to him. Atleast holly went out like a champ and didn't tap LOL

• Like 1

I'm sure there's a gracie barra gym in Dublin he can join, if not then he should spend some time in London with lucio Rodriguez, it's something he really needs to look at. Aldo will be back out for him

• Like 1

Well done Nate.

He should have stayed back from him tbh and worked on that leg a little more, or something that would have effected nates bjj! Tbh I think he's made a bit of a c**t of himself and I think he got what was coming to him. Atleast holly went out like a champ and didn't tap LOL

I agree....should have stuck to what he was doing in the first. Kick the leg, drop a left. It was working.

I'd have liked to see him go to sleep as well actually......not so tough when it comes too it.

Well done Nate.

I agree....should have stuck to what he was doing in the first. Kick the leg, drop a left. It was working.

I'd have liked to see him go to sleep as well actually......not so tough when it comes too it.

It's when your down there it all changes lab and you just want out lol, see it all the time mate my uncle has a Gracie barra gym and always getting grip house cage fighters coming in because they need the bjj, my own cousin was the same had 5 fights and won them but his ground work wasn't so good but he was colostrifobic and always just made sure he got the job done before any grappling! Changed to Muay Thai because of it n done well

Well done Nate.

It's when your down there it all changes lab and you just want out lol, see it all the time mate my uncle has a Gracie barra gym and always getting grip house cage fighters coming in because they need the bjj, my own cousin was the same had 5 fights and won them but his ground work wasn't so good but he was colostrifobic and always just made sure he got the job done before any grappling! Changed to Muay Thai because of it n done well
Who does he train under for his muay thai mate?

He fought out of grip house mate, left though over ticket sales

I trained under Scott Craig and my uncle when younger but never stuck to it, my uncle was under master sken and fought in Thailand a few time tough going over there

I was ment to go to a Thai event in Aberdeen start of April. A friend of a friend was fighting in it. It's not on now, bit disappointed. Still going for a piss up though...?