Sign in to follow this  
spiderfly

Best Test Of A Lurcher

Lol it just gets better, this place is nuts lol

an you crying out couple weeks ago bout pics not being believed people asking

.your another sheep

Delboy you dont know a fallow to a roe for a start, and plastering another mans pics allover the internet is low, id be smacking youre ass and grounding you for tricks like that

another man an pre ban are the only hints your getting........ iv a rack from a fallow buck any cnut with gun be pissing themselves to own. ..I'll photo shop an air brush my bitch in some pics later for you

The greatest test for a lurcher has to be living with some of the folk on here. . . . .

• Like 13

the greatest test for any lurcher is by taking it out of it's comfort zone.pushing it beyond that which it is used to. Be that rabbits or roe. test its mental strength aswell as its physical.

• Like 3

I'll have pint of what he's had please barman!

I don,t think its alcohol related,most likely inbreeding,i bet he,s undershot.

• Like 2

Before any ban, in your eyes ( reminder everyone worked different quarry!) what quarry was your favourite to hunt and why? What do you think the best test was , rat, rabbit, hare , fox or deer? Daytime I'd say a hare or a deer and night time would be a fox!

There is and as always been only one thing a lurcher as ever needed to do,please its owners hunting lifestyle,if it needs to do anything more you should not own it.

• Like 3

Running dogs all day long the day time hare aomething av never done but hs to be a fox for test the dogs heart and gameness

• Like 3

Running dogs all day long the day time hare aomething av never done but hs to be a fox for test the dogs heart and gameness

An average lurcher will muller a fox an average hare will muller an average lurcher.

• Like 2

The thing with the 'best test' unless the dog dies, then you will never know it's true limits. :whistling:

TC

• Like 1