Who Is The Craziest Lurcherman On Thl?

ross my sis has hand knitted a nice thing for you kid bring the dog through you can come for a hunt then before i pack up for the season , had a twenty five yesterday not bad going as its the end of the season and took a [BANNED TEXT] lot of it , this year ,i used to hunt for one or two three times a week hare and deer , goverment trying to stop it and well thas life , northern , a good day up hills clears your head as its vast and with the old jeep accesible

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

One of your better posts Matty ?,fair play to you,you've stuck at it unlike many ,its when times get tough,dogs killed,caught somewhere perhaps you shouldn't of been or with something you shouldn't of

ye ille be busy to come march , got to stoke up for my winter of hunting playing pool and keeping the vermin down ,life been good but had to work at it , to get the money to live a good life never a dull day ,

just treated myself to a nice new plastering spraying machine so head down as up till October then same as yourself wrll that the an lol

ye saw them using it on that powerwall were they spray it let it go of then scratch the hell out of it , was poles who done it on the site i was involved in , maybe have a little job on my new pool room dog shed be a good litle job either log cabin or render got to make my mind up , think block work render less maitenace as it doent get sun in winter much

How many people go miles from home in the middle of no where lamping on their own?

I do myself and my misses and few boys that actually into dogs themselves call me mad. But wouldn't class myself better than anyone on here, which is what this thread has started to turn into

dog men sating your mad going lamping yourself find that strange
  • Like 2

Some of the keenest I have met have been youngsters ,that been schooled by the old boys,two in perticular that are not on here,been putting lots of game away since they were young teenagers and always get the best out of their animals,seen it with my own eyes before the ban,not ashamed to say I've learnt alot from them over the years,proper stockmen imo,the one lad had the best two bull X's I've ever seen ,not just around a hole but doing the job,retrieve across water,point,mark,pull,hold, work a long net,with hawks anything asked of them,met lots of tidy lads off here aswell over the years,young wales is as keen as they come in fairness to him.atb dc

How many people go miles from home in the middle of no where lamping on their own?

I do myself and my misses and few boys that actually into dogs themselves call me mad. But wouldn't class myself better than anyone on here, which is what this thread has started to turn into

exactly. You'll be supprised how many people who don't go on there own

Thought that myself but each to their own.

Thought that myself but each to their own.
lol how many people on here that post about going out are on there own ? Hardly anyone. Always with someone else, the lads round here go out in 3-4s

I'm not on about pottering about local

Edited by Somewhereyournot