Who Is The Craziest Lurcherman On Thl?

For a long time, I would have gone lamping on my own. Still do occasionally. The only disadvantage is when your dog makes an exceptional catch and you've no one to share the buzz with

I usually phone Samaritans to tell somebody

I had a job working for the Samaritans.

I tried phoning in sick but they talked me out of it lol.

You'd drive folk to suicide never mind talk em out of it lol

I allways wondered why they sacked me afer 2 weeks lol.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

One of your better posts Matty ?,fair play to you,you've stuck at it unlike many ,its when times get tough,dogs killed,caught somewhere perhaps you shouldn't of been or with something you shouldn't of

I must say Fuji he invited me and a pal over ,he said it would be lovely weather but FFs we encounted rain, wind and even watched a small tornado form , we crawled on our hands and knees up the side of a steep fell with gale force winds trying to push us off then hit the bottom of a cliff incline for him to say shall we go up well I thought no way am I letting this twat beat me and climbed it with him ,my pal stayed at the bottom and gave in the poor twat has done his knee in , afterwords I thought this crazy f****r does this daily fair play to the geezer for the love of dogs ??

• Like 4

I work 9 till 5 six days a week I'm out 4 and 5 nights a week leave the house at 11 pick Butler up then back in for half 2 all been well sat night when I'm off graft Sunday it's usually the big road trip or a six o'clock rock local .The day I can't do these things ill jack the dogs in its more than a hobby it's a obsession.

Many of us once owned that obsessive outlook on lurcher life,in my case it took a decade or 3 to re-invent my hunting lifestyle,there is as much enjoyment and gratification from a less demanding hunting lifestyle now,in a decade or 3 you may concur,until then keep at it mucker.

I can concur to the whole of this post, well wrote fella

• Like 4

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

Bet he stands naked infront of the basement mirror with his cock hidden between crossed legs

Doing a man fanny impression..

I AM SPARTICUS END OF.off lamping now happy hunting to all :thumbs:

been on the whites today other wise I'd be out.happy hunting.

hope you got a few mate im jest in the door left 8.30 last night we must be crazy lol
That's some lamping session dai.did you see much about.

Bet he stands naked infront of the basement mirror with his cock hidden between crossed legs

With goodbye horses blasting out of his radiogram
  • Like 1

With buck in a gimp suit

• Like 1

With buck in a gimp suit

Big buck?