Who Is The Craziest Lurcherman On Thl?

One thing the internet teaches you is that there is always somebody more passionate and knowledgeable ( crazy) than you. I thought I was keen on this game until I started to read Fuji's posts. He admits himself he's wasted his life on lurchers but he still carries on day in day out living lurchers. I'm not saying it's particularly admirable, he says the same thing himself. Darcy is another, followed by D Lloyd.

Who gets your vote for the most devoted (daftest?) lurcherman on THL? Any theories as to why they are so devoted to the game? After all, there are plenty of other things in life.

Keep it none bitchy lads, I'm genuinely interested in what drives them to the exclusion of everything else.

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

One of your better posts Matty ?,fair play to you,you've stuck at it unlike many ,its when times get tough,dogs killed,caught somewhere perhaps you shouldn't of been or with something you shouldn't of

Well,i never went to bed last night lol,set off out at 3am,met Darcy at 5.45am..we were out best part of the day,walked feck knows how many miles? ALOT lol.. We got lost in dense mist,couldn't even find the fkn motor haha..400 plus miles,just back thru the door,fed my dogs & having a brew..you've just got to love the game,your either in it or not,there can be no sitting on the fence,that Darcy is one keen motherfucker,Jim is super dedicated too,plenty of other folk too,keep on keeping on folks ?

• Like 9