My Dog Looking Fit As Anything

It's easy to get a bull cross looking toned and fit with very little exercise ... It's just down to genetics ......

Agreed. Heres my dog at 6 months old just walking and running about local parks, beach woods etc. Not running any quarry fit. So definately genetics.

6ebcbb80-ddda-484c-8ae3-12567656fa81_zps

Edited by flipbull
  • Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ripped!!! Anyone else's dog get like this? He's fed just kibble sometimes bits of mince

Carrying a bit of summer fat in the first, early season in the second.

Saluki lurcher,10 months old..  

Posted Images

My dog all ways tends to look reasonably healthy nothing to do with me just the way he is

24585255286_94dc7c13fb_c.jpg

Though he did get bit moth eaten when I had a couple of weeks off over christmas and he was out a lot. Your dog looks in fine fettle Kieransingo and its nice too see :thumbs:

Fattys can still graft, be it dog or man, walk round a summer show and you see lots a fat guy that claim to be lamping or digging all winter lol and bullx are like black men, easy enough to get em looking good, just feed em fried chicken lol

Ive not been to a show up here for a lot of years and I always used to think that same faces same shit dogs ....you would have some fat mess saying he done this and that but they could hardly put one foot in front of the other with out sweating ....there was another lad im sure he was on here a right fat c@nt with a goaty always pranced about with spotless black n tans there is no way he could bend down to work a spade

• Like 2

Fattys can still graft, be it dog or man, walk round a summer show and you see lots a fat guy that claim to be lamping or digging all winter lol and bullx are like black men, easy enough to get em looking good, just feed em fried chicken lol

Ive not been to a show up here for a lot of years and I always used to think that same faces same shit dogs ....you would have some fat mess saying he done this and that but they could hardly put one foot in front of the other with out sweating ....there was another lad im sure he was on here a right fat c@nt with a goaty always pranced about with spotless black n tans there is no way he could bend down to work a spade
Put a picture up of tigger MIK he sure looks impressive! I love the look of a ripped dog and it does indicate athletic ability which definitely is a good thing but as been said not working ability. Not knocking anyone's dogs and thanks for sharing photos as I said I love seeing a ripped dog!

Put a picture up of tigger MIK he sure looks impressive! I love the look of a ripped dog and it does indicate athletic ability which definitely is a good thing but as been said not working ability. Not knocking anyone's dogs and thanks for sharing photos as I said I love seeing a ripped dog!
I'm at work in Brunei and don't have anything on work lap top of Tigger but here's his daughter last year half way through the season in good nick ...this bitch not only is in shape but is fit here....she has freakish wind without being a straight saluki ....seems to be the way in some of the bitches with this blood they just get stronger as the night goes on ...

post-88284-0-97374800-1455095579_thumb.jpeg

• Like 10

There is looking fit and being fit. Not taking out away from some cracking looking dogs. Some of them ripped looking dogs might put in hard shift and have nowt in reserve. You don't see many lamping dogs that do big bags night in night out looking like that.Have a look at a real fit fell hound ye looks fit but not ripped as clean as a bull x. Working hard for a prolonged period and not peaking for a short term event any animal needs a bit in reserve. Just look at some of the old time pit dogs. Chain weight n match weight. In most case's the weights being quite different. On the bright side all of the macho bullx owners will be proud as punch when they are strutting round the up n coming summer shows with their ripped pooches doing there bit for hunting n lurcher promotion. atb.

• Like 5