This Lurcher Games Shagged!!

The lurcher game is definately shagged. After walking my dog last night, got back the car park, wondered why dogs ears where pricked, soon found out why. Some young girl was paying her taxi fare in kindness screaming the car park down :yes: completely starkers with interior lights, on tatttoo, by her arse was quite nice though :thumbs: .

What the tattoo.

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pups out of her in may 40+ years of worker to worker breeding there, not 100% sure what dog to use yet but it will be top notch and from decades of proven bloodlines

thats the stamp of the pups she produces, this pup was 7 weeks old in this pic same pup at 2 yr old

I put up a similar post on here about two and a half years ago, I was fed up of the gumtree ads, shite after shite, to many ball wuppet grayounds on there. The amount of crap for sale on the facebook

Posted Images

The lurcher game is definately shagged. After walking my dog last night, got back the car park, wondered why dogs ears where pricked, soon found out why. Some young girl was paying her taxi fare in kindness screaming the car park down :yes: completely starkers with interior lights, on tatttoo, by her arse was quite nice though :thumbs: .

What the tattoo.

Where's the car park?

What the tattoo.

Where's the car park?

You buying a taxi walshie...
  • Like 3

attachicon.gif10471014_1488429088069920_5379397669900514621_n.jpg

attachicon.gifkaty getting in condition now.jpg

attachicon.gifped.jpg

pups out of her in may 40+ years of worker to worker breeding there, not 100% sure what dog to use yet but it will be top notch and from decades of proven bloodlines

What about a repeat mating Cocker ?

aye i could do a repeat mating, the dog was a good dog, scout x storm (foxy charlie x seagull charlie x benji x saluki whippet greyhound

• Like 1

attachicon.gif10471014_1488429088069920_5379397669900514621_n.jpgattachicon.gifkaty getting in condition now.jpgattachicon.gifped.jpg

What about a repeat mating Cocker ?

aye i could do a repeat mating, the dog was a good dog, scout x storm (foxy charlie x seagull charlie x benji x saluki whippet greyhound

That's like my bitch, she's bred from the old coursing lines but with a bit of saluki whippet greyhound from her dam
  • Like 1

What the tattoo.

Mohamed was here↓↓↓

• Like 3

What the tattoo.

A heavy coated coypu

The bonuses of the lamping game, its thise kind of sights that can help you along on those cold dark nights. ;)

The bonuses of the lamping game, its thise kind of sights that can help you along on those cold dark nights. ;)

:laugh: Yes mate, made a bit of a difference to the week before. Some tw@t had phoned plod on me because I had a headlight on letting the dog stretch his legs on a beach using a throwing stick with a ball. Said I was lamping with a lurcher, I told the plod yer thats right but no crabs out tonight and you will probably see me here around the same time on other nights and so I will give you a wave :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

• Like 1

i wouldnt buy a lurcher pup this time of year... think about it this way; the bitch carrys the pups for 9wks then another 8wks rearing them.. when exactly is this bitch working? summer?

buy a summer pup and have the better weather for the pup to be either housetrained or for it to get used to being in kennels

and whilst it wont be much use for next september it will be nearly 18mths (give or take couple months) for the following season!

• Like 2

What the tattoo.

The letter W on each arse cheek.
WOW
  • Like 4

One of the reasons the lurcher game is shagged is because of the fools who buy lurchers off strangers and random breeders and then complain the dogs shite and then ends up on the merry go round. I know if i wanted another running dog I could phone half a dozen folk I've met through this site and be put in contact with a good prospect. Why the fcuk anybody would even bother checking out pre loved or random adverts from somebody you don't know is beyond me, buy from places like that you deserve all you get.

• Like 2