Does anyone on here actually know Tyson ?

im practically neighbours with his grandfather out the door an turn right he about 8 mile away

Right we've got someone that lives 8 mile from his grandad

Anyone do better ?

yes I have been asked about doing some work on ahouse Tyson fury has/having built :toast: and if you want the address or signed photo crusty its cash in in hand only :laugh:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

Just because someone can't spell to good don't mean they thick or witless.

I reckon Cushty has more off than most who try to berate him or wind him up :)

Thank you max spelling ain't my strong point I knew the same word was used but simply didn't copy it just spelt it as I thinked it

Not sure where your going with this or why your bringing the late Dean Powell into it?...Whyte was the Mandatory challenger for the commonwealth title...you understand that right??...so not so much good matchmaking...he was Mandatory...listen your probably best to nip over to the 'Sunderland' thread...you'll most likely get the argument your looking for over there :thumbs:

Ol for crying out loud are you another one of these temperamental types who cant have a discussion without thinking they are being attacked.....do you go down your local dry cleaners all tooled up " just incase " !..........its just a natter about boxing pal dont get excited.

Ive said for years an Olympic medal in the amateurs is a burden in the pros as the spotlight is on you from day 1.......the plus side is instant money the negative side is instant expectation.............but at the end of the day a young prospect is just a young prospect and must be treated like one.....i brought Dean into it because he was a great matchmaker and you scoffed at my point about matchmaking....f**k me do you need a cuddle or something ?

Jesus wept man!...your talking about good matchmaking in regards to someone who was a MANDATORY challenger for fucks sake!!!!...a natter with you goes round and around and a-f****n-round in your desperate need to appear right...look...why dont you pour yourself a nice big glass of weak lemon drink... pop on them slippers and get ya self all nice and comfy in front of the computer for yet another night of arguing on the THL...you got max, cushty and brookie to play with so plenty to keep you busy...must be nice to having that much spare time...you crack on champ :thumbs:

chisora next for aj in april.anouncement next week.

That would be the next logical step imo...but i dont think Chisora will last as long as Whyte did...hes been on the slide since Haye beat him...would like to see Joshua in with the young Joseph Parker

• Like 2

Do you think he has the brain or wit to do that gnash?

Coming from you who thinks boxing is slug fest

no I didnt say that I just said how fury and klitch was a shit, boring fight
Don't track back
the phrase is back track and im not you just interpret things instead of actually reading them.

Do you think he has the brain or wit to do that gnash?

Coming from you who thinks boxing is slug fest

no I didnt say that I just said how fury and klitch was a shit, boring fight
Don't track back
the phrase is back track and im not you just interpret things instead of actually reading them.

The phrase is however I feel like typing it

i see it at this time as FURY V HAYE = FURY win..FURY V JOSHUA = FURY WIN....HAYE V JOSHUA =HAYE WIN. fury is to big to awkward and a better fighter than people give him credit for plus he uses what he has to good effect not great viewing but gets the results,if bobby moore was a boxer instead of a footballer well.

I agree with this except the part about bobby moore,

Neither of them did fuxk all. It was a shit fight.

This is the peoblem qith debating with stupid people, they drag you down to they're level and win on experience

Let's be honest though, he did more than David Haye. Fury actually won the fight and didn't use a poorly pinky as an excuse.

• Like 1

This is the peoblem qith debating with stupid people, they drag you down to they're level and win on experience

Let's be honest though, he did more than David Haye. Fury actually won the fight and didn't use a poorly pinky as an excuse.

He won it in Germany that in itself means it has to be a convincing win

He won it in Germany that in itself means it has to be a convincing win

Even though Klitschko isn't German and nor were the judges?