• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

Brookie you're a sad little groupie that would never dare even step into a ring :no:

I wonder if any of the Furys even know you exist :laugh:

brookie is no fury, the furys have the guts to get in and fight, he would bring shame to the breed

:yes:

A hanger on desperate to attach himself to the Fury name because he and his family have never achieved anything themselves.

The thing that stands out for me about AJ is his bullshit after the Dhillon fight in interview and his total refusal to ever admit or apologise for hitting after the bell which he does in virtually every fight he has.

Its funny how before that fight he was going to clean up Britain but now all his fans suddenly want to hold him back for 18 months.

I watched Mansour v Breazeale the other night and wondered how Joshua would have fared in that kind of battle? Like many others in britain I got a glimse of the bullshit behind AJ the night with Dhillion Whyte..

• Like 2

Gnash it's clear you got it in for me again remeber when not talking about boxing you can be nice

And yes it reminds me of you always saying you take pros on the pads and go to every event ringside etc FairPlay and respect if you talk the truth by the way

I'm not in it to fall out with people on here no more had enough of it in the past so adios amigo

When you use the word " always " do you actually mean " once " ?....you dont need to say fair play and respect im not the sort who thinks that because somebody knows my first name it makes us friends so i really cant see whats so amazing about an ex fighter from a certain area doing a bit of pad work with a current fighter from the same area.....why you keep referring to it beats me !

" got it in for you " :D if i had it in for you we wouldnt be typing messages to each other me ol fruit.... relax you was being used by your team mate as a pawn in a game of draughts ;)

good night gnash God bless

By the way I don't know your first name no

who :blink: ......yeah dont let the bed bugs bite and all that caper.

Don't worry gnash I bite harder than the bugs they leave me well alone lol

"Best fighter in the world" is stretching it a bit brookie ... Some of those mixed martial arts cage boys would dismantle him in seconds ....just saying like.

I think he meant by best fighter he meant boxer. Fury is good at what he does but he is definitely not the best boxer on the planet.

And you cannot compare boxing to other fighting sports (mma) it's like comparing football to rugby, netball to basketball they completely different and cannot be compared

Don't worry cushty, AJ will be taking the pikeys belt off him soon enough

Your deluded and now nout about boxing

Aj will be lost running after fury like a lost sheep while fury is jabbing him at will

Fury is the worst technical boxer I've ever seen and even richard dunne was better than him,enjoy your short time in the sun butterfly, I hope we see a better Klitchko in the rematch as even an old man half fit will put fury to bed early, Plucky

Aj will be lost running after fury like a lost sheep while fury is jabbing him at will

Fury is the worst technical boxer I've ever seen and even richard dunne was better than him,enjoy your short time in the sun butterfly, I hope we see a better Klitchko in the rematch as even an old man half fit will put fury to bed early, Plucky
Then why didn't Wvlad do it in the first fight he isn't going to learn new tricks at 40 year old after fighting a certain way over the years

Then why didn't Wvlad do it in the first fight he isn't going to learn new tricks at 40 year old after fighting a certain way over the years

I would say yet another betting scandal, this is where the big syndicates make their money, I know a lot of you travelling lads and everybody seems to be Fury's cousin now he's up there, I think David Haye is not bothered about Fury turning him down saying he'll never fight him for that same reason,he thinks klitchko will win the re-match and it will make for a Haye/Klitchko title fight, as for Anthony Joshua he could still be the "real deal",he is young and let his natural bad self out the box for a few rounds and returned to a street fighting kid out for revenge,he learned a lot about self discipline in a few short rounds and once he returned to boxing behind a jab he took over, I think the heavyweight division will give us some great fights in the coming years and the best are all British,something we should all enjoy,just one more thing about Fury though, he needs a proper trainer that he respects and will listen to,he has never been fit entering a ring yet and if he was trained right and lived life correctly he could be a much better boxer, Anthony Joshua is a bit different than most boxers in that division in as much as he is a "bad lad" naturally,he was running security amongst other naughty stuff even as a kid,he has to be disciplined to make it to the top keeping a lid on his natural aggressive ways and like all good champions keep a good jab to box behind,that simmering temper will always be boiling up behind his boxing and once he has learned to master it and turn it into drive and style he will be a world champion,until then he will be boxing second raters fed to him like fodder, he is also physically massive and a bad big one with style is unbeatable, Good luck AJ.

Edited by Plucky1
  • Like 2

Cushty, do you Know a good young lad named Nathan Gorman,cousin of Fury living in Wrenbury,Cheshire,only a kid and just turned pro boxer in the Hatton stable, he is another big lad,found it hard to get a fight even with England as an amateur,won his first pro fight the other month and I will be following this kid as I know his dad John, he has the skills to make a mark in this division ,he weighs in around 18 stone and I wish him well for the future, he is a real nice kid and runs a few lurchers, Plucky

Fury could easy lose next fight or one after cus he's rubbish but I think he's done well to get the belt, Makes me laugh as the last 3 years every one on here was slagging fury off with his chances and now he's champ he could be unbeaten for next two years lol

I would say yet another betting scandal, this is where the big syndicates make their money, I know a lot of you travelling lads and everybody seems to be Fury's cousin now he's up there, I think David Haye is not bothered about Fury turning him down saying he'll never fight him for that same reason,he thinks klitchko will win the re-match and it will make for a Haye/Klitchko title fight, as for Anthony Joshua he could still be the "real deal",he is young and let his natural bad self out the box for a few rounds and returned to a street fighting kid out for revenge,he learned a lot about self discipline in a few short rounds and once he returned to boxing behind a jab he took over, I think the heavyweight division will give us some great fights in the coming years and the best are all British,something we should all enjoy,just one more thing about Fury though, he needs a proper trainer that he respects and will listen to,he has never been fit entering a ring yet and if he was trained right and lived life correctly he could be a much better boxer, Anthony Joshua is a bit different than most boxers in that division in as much as he is a "bad lad" naturally,he was running security amongst other naughty stuff even as a kid,he has to be disciplined to make it to the top keeping a lid on his natural aggressive ways and like all good champions keep a good jab to box behind,that simmering temper will always be boiling up behind his boxing and once he has learned to master it and turn it into drive and style he will be a world champion,until then he will be boxing second raters fed to him like fodder, he is also physically massive and a bad big one with style is unbeatable, Good luck AJ.

You could be right you know very known in boxing and fury being a massive underdog would mean lots of money to be made betting also knowing there's a rematch clause extra chance to make even more money betting

However I think fury beat Wvlad plain and simple and will ko him in the rematch as Wvlad will let his hands go and get caught let's face it he been knocked out by men who wherent exactly massive punchers

still bumping your gums on an internet forum .? bless you ,youve found fame at last hahaha. .show me a current or former fighter who isnt .you say .ffs i can show you tens of thousands chum ,but your the only fu===r whos constantly year in year out spluttering your snidey little quips over an internet forum slating tyson .your bitterness and jealousy consumes you chum and throw all the insults you want over the net ,ive told you before dont ever kid yourself im bothered by the likes of you .now trot on

You are as thick as 2 short planks.....your sitting " bumping your gums " on an internet forum insulting someone for " bumping their gums " on an internet forum !!.....so you can show me tens of thousands of other non competitors like you,im sure you could but like i say men who have had the strength,guts and talent to earn a living from holding their hands up will be envious of the achievement,non fighters wont be....again you act the victim crying about me insulting the Fury name yet when asked cant find one comment that proves such....personally i think they would piss themself laughing at you !

a....didnt you once tell me you would fix up a fight with me and your hero ?

b....didnt you once tell me you would shoot me with a shotgun ?................no you dont sound bothered at all !

Ive come across your kind before you are a weasle.....the type who thinks they can bluff someone with big talk only to fall away when called on to back it up !

Edited by gnasher16

At 5 ft 9 and a 65 inch reach i dont think Fury is technically good enough to win an area title.

At 6 ft 9 and a 85 inch reach he has proven to be technically good enough to win a world title.

Dont hate the player hate the game !

At 5 ft 9 and a 65 inch reach i dont think Fury is technically good enough to win an area title.

At 6 ft 9 and a 85 inch reach he has proven to be technically good enough to win a world title.

Dont hate the player hate the game !

But gnash it's like all this pound for pound rubbish what if may weather was the same size as Haye etc what if fury was 5 ft 9 etc it's rubbish may weather ain't David Hayes weight never will be Tyson fury isn't 5 ft 9 never will be it's irrelevent to say what if he was shorter etc it is what it is and that's the reason he's a good heavyweight yes

The thing that stands out for me about AJ is his bullshit after the Dhillon fight in interview and his total refusal to ever admit or apologise for hitting after the bell which he does in virtually every fight he has.

Its funny how before that fight he was going to clean up Britain but now all his fans suddenly want to hold him back for 18 months.

I watched Mansour v Breazeale the other night and wondered how Joshua would have fared in that kind of battle? Like many others in britain I got a glimse of the bullshit behind AJ the night with Dhillion Whyte..

Saw the Mansour-v-Breazeale fight too jeemes...seeing a 43yr old 6 ft 1 man put a 6 ft 7 kid on his arse made me think of what Haye could do to Joshua given half the chance...which is why Hearn will do evertything to see that fight dont happen...funny how all the experts that predicted Joshua would walk through Whyte within 3 rounds...now hail him as a tough test...when in reality he struggled with a domestic level fighter...who came close to stopping Joshua in the 2nd...despite carrying an injury in his left shoulder and being not fully fit being back 12 months after a two year lay off!!!...how do his fans think he's going to fare when he steps up to world level in the next 12 months or so?...because you cant have it both way lads...learning novice on one hand...pay per view head liner on the other...the thing the Whyte fight really showed is Joshua still has the same flaws we saw in the amateurs...i cant see them ironing them out in the next 12 months...im yet to be convinced...and im not buying the hype

(do you know why Mansour quit while he was ahead?...broken jaw?)

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE