• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

funny how all the experts that predicted Joshua would walk through Whyte within 3 rounds...now hail him as a tough test...

I dont have a problem admitting i thought Joshua would do him in 3 rounds....as it turned out Whyte was a worthy opponent at this stage of Joshuas career so thats good matchmaking.

Now,if im wrong i apologise but are you not the guy who predicted Whyte would knock Joshua out ?

Yes i predicted Whyte would stop Joshua...hands up to that one...in fact i predicted he would catch him with a left just like he did in the amatuers...just as he did in the second round...without the shoulder injury i have no doubt he would have stopped him...but you win some ya lose some...still i rate Whyte...but have never been under any illusions the lad is much more than domestic/European level...as for "great matchmaking" thats one way to put a spin on it...the truth of it is... Whyte was mandatory challenger for the commonwealth title

Ffs aj struggled with Dillian whtye

What a funny little selective memory you have !

Personally id like to see Joshua held back for 18 months.

He struggled like alot of people say you have a selective memory for rimming his asshole

Grow up son......im simply saying you seem to of forgot how your idol was decked by nobodies at the same stage of his career.......but then maybe you only remember what you want to remember ;)

I know what you meant gnash and I was explaining how much you admire your idol it wasn't a personal Thing either just how I explain your appreciation for Anthony Joshua

I have an appreciation for loads of fighters its not dependant on their surname like some folk ;) .....and ive only ever had 1 idol and he was a footballer !
There's only one Jackie Charlton

Yes i predicted Whyte would stop Joshua...hands up to that one...in fact i predicted he would catch him with a left just like he did in the amatuers...just as he did in the second round...without the shoulder injury i have no doubt he would have stopped him...but you win some ya lose some...still i rate Whyte...but have never been under any illusions the lad is much more than domestic/European level...as for "great matchmaking" thats one way to put a spin on it...the truth of it is... Whyte was mandatory challenger for the commonwealth title

Why would i be putting a spin on anything.....good matchmakers like Dean Powell god rest his soul were worth their weight in gold as they could envision fights and seek out the perfect opponent to bring a prospect along,an opponent who is a test without being a danger......Dillian Whyte was the perfect fight for Joshua at this stage of his career as he learned more in that fight than the previous 14 put together....but still looked good in victory.....thats good matchmaking.

Who knows how good Whyte or Joshua is they are both young prospects i dont understand this urgency to know how good a fighter is now,immediately this minute......its like putting a 10 month old dog in a big race to find out how fast he is because you dont have the confidence in your eye for a dog to invest time in it........its just basic bad handling.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Who knows how good Whyte or Joshua is they are both young prospects i dont understand this urgency to know how good a fighter is now,immediately this minute......its like putting a 10 month old dog in a big race to find out how fast he is because you dont have the confidence in your eye for a dog to invest time in it........its just basic bad handling.

The Urgency as you put it has been put upon the lad by his management by making all his Fights pay per view...they cant bring him along slowly now...they need him in with a name that will make the figures for pay per veiw

Why would i be putting a spin on anything.....good matchmakers like Dean Powell god rest his soul were worth their weight in gold as they could envision fights and seek out the perfect opponent to bring a prospect along,an opponent who is a test without being a danger......Dillian Whyte was the perfect fight for Joshua at this stage of his career as he learned more in that fight than the previous 14 put together....but still looked good in victory.....thats good matchmaking.

Not sure where your going with this or why your bringing the late Dean Powell into it?...Whyte was the Mandatory challenger for the commonwealth title...you understand that right??...so not so much good matchmaking...he was Mandatory...listen your probably best to nip over to the 'Sunderland' thread...you'll most likely get the argument your looking for over there :thumbs:

Well this has been interesting ?

What do you think will happen when AJ has got the IBF belt that Fury had to give up?

Is Haye gonna get a bash at either of them?

Is Whyte gonna get a bash at Fury?

For the record I think Fury will beat Wlad again, I hope he does anyway.

Not sure where your going with this or why your bringing the late Dean Powell into it?...Whyte was the Mandatory challenger for the commonwealth title...you understand that right??...so not so much good matchmaking...he was Mandatory...listen your probably best to nip over to the 'Sunderland' thread...you'll most likely get the argument your looking for over there :thumbs:

Ol for crying out loud are you another one of these temperamental types who cant have a discussion without thinking they are being attacked.....do you go down your local dry cleaners all tooled up " just incase " !..........its just a natter about boxing pal dont get excited.

Ive said for years an Olympic medal in the amateurs is a burden in the pros as the spotlight is on you from day 1.......the plus side is instant money the negative side is instant expectation.............but at the end of the day a young prospect is just a young prospect and must be treated like one.....i brought Dean into it because he was a great matchmaker and you scoffed at my point about matchmaking....f**k me do you need a cuddle or something ?

Edited by gnasher16

Neither of them did fuxk all. It was a shit fight.

This is the peoblem qith debating with stupid people, they drag you down to they're level and win on experience

Tell me about it you sure know your an idiot
your backwards aren't you

No forwards

Neither of them did fuxk all. It was a shit fight.

This is the peoblem qith debating with stupid people, they drag you down to they're level and win on experience

Tell me about it you sure know your an idiot
your backwards aren't you
No forwards
Add the odd side step, that will increase your chances in pugilism