still bumping your gums on an internet forum .? bless you ,youve found fame at last hahaha. .show me a current or former fighter who isnt .you say .ffs i can show you tens of thousands chum ,but your the only fu===r whos constantly year in year out spluttering your snidey little quips over an internet forum slating tyson .your bitterness and jealousy consumes you chum and throw all the insults you want over the net ,ive told you before dont ever kid yourself im bothered by the likes of you .now trot on

You are as thick as 2 short planks.....your sitting " bumping your gums " on an internet forum insulting someone for " bumping their gums " on an internet forum !!.....so you can show me tens of thousands of other non competitors like you,im sure you could but like i say men who have had the strength,guts and talent to earn a living from holding their hands up will be envious of the achievement,non fighters wont be....again you act the victim crying about me insulting the Fury name yet when asked cant find one comment that proves such....personally i think they would piss themself laughing at you !

a....didnt you once tell me you would fix up a fight with me and your hero ?

b....didnt you once tell me you would shoot me with a shotgun ?................no you dont sound bothered at all !

Ive come across your kind before you are a weasle.....the type who thinks they can bluff someone with big talk only to fall away when called on to back it up !

point out please show me where ive ever threatened you with a shotgun ffs you idiot and a liar .ive never told you i could fix up any fight with any hero chump .what i did say to you on this forum was i can arrange for you to deliver your insults to my cousin john personally after you had insulted him via these pages you lying toad as you are .remember you sending me p/m s asking me to fetch em down to play in one of your football matches .get going go take your lies and bulls==t elsewhere

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

Brookie you're a sad little groupie that would never dare even step into a ring :no:

I wonder if any of the Furys even know you exist :laugh:

brookie is no fury, the furys have the guts to get in and fight, he would bring shame to the breed

you can always find out for yourself dopey bring that other internet warrior BDG one big clique of idiots .day and night on the internet .

• Like 1

Don't worry cushty, AJ will be taking the pikeys belt off him soon enough

Your deluded and now nout about boxing

Aj will be lost running after fury like a lost sheep while fury is jabbing him at will

Fury is the worst technical boxer I've ever seen and even richard dunne was better than him,enjoy your short time in the sun butterfly, I hope we see a better Klitchko in the rematch as even an old man half fit will put fury to bed early, Plucky
Then why didn't Wvlad do it in the first fight he isn't going to learn new tricks at 40 year old after fighting a certain way over the years

I would say yet another betting scandal, this is where the big syndicates make their money, I know a lot of you travelling lads and everybody seems to be Fury's cousin now he's up there, I think David Haye is not bothered about Fury turning him down saying he'll never fight him for that same reason,he thinks klitchko will win the re-match and it will make for a Haye/Klitchko title fight, as for Anthony Joshua he could still be the "real deal",he is young and let his natural bad self out the box for a few rounds and returned to a street fighting kid out for revenge,he learned a lot about self discipline in a few short rounds and once he returned to boxing behind a jab he took over, I think the heavyweight division will give us some great fights in the coming years and the best are all British,something we should all enjoy,just one more thing about Fury though, he needs a proper trainer that he respects and will listen to,he has never been fit entering a ring yet and if he was trained right and lived life correctly he could be a much better boxer, Anthony Joshua is a bit different than most boxers in that division in as much as he is a "bad lad" naturally,he was running security amongst other naughty stuff even as a kid,he has to be disciplined to make it to the top keeping a lid on his natural aggressive ways and like all good champions keep a good jab to box behind,that simmering temper will always be boiling up behind his boxing and once he has learned to master it and turn it into drive and style he will be a world champion,until then he will be boxing second raters fed to him like fodder, he is also physically massive and a bad big one with style is unbeatable, Good luck AJ.

You seriously believe the multi-millionaire Mr Klitschko surrendered his pride and ego to win a bet...your grasping at straws there mate ...personally i would have gone with the theory of some sort of right hand injury he was trying to hush up...as for Joshua "working off the jab" you must have watched a different Joshua-v-Whtye fight to me...he hardly threw the jab!...but one thing you are right about...he will be fighting plenty of second rate fodder...and us mugs will be paying through the nose to watch it

Brookie you're a sad little groupie that would never dare even step into a ring :no:

I wonder if any of the Furys even know you exist :laugh:

brookie is no fury, the furys have the guts to get in and fight, he would bring shame to the breed

you can always find out for yourself dopey bring that other internet warrior BDG one big clique of idiots .day and night on the internet .
aye aye brookie, the oul me and ten of my tribe wanna have you a fair dig, do you ever re read your posts, you sound like the kid in the playground who's always swearing hitting smaller and acting the tough nut,, ffs I've shit harder. Just because not everybody doesn't like fury doesn't sit well with you, I'm a fan of big joe Joyce though he has the balls to get in and fight, and I already said fair play to fury for getting the belt, but I'm more disappointed in wlad for not fighting, so fury deserved it on the night, but I'd like to see him fight haye as he's the only one worth silencing the doubters with

The thing that stands out for me about AJ is his bullshit after the Dhillon fight in interview and his total refusal to ever admit or apologise for hitting after the bell which he does in virtually every fight he has.

Its funny how before that fight he was going to clean up Britain but now all his fans suddenly want to hold him back for 18 months.

I watched Mansour v Breazeale the other night and wondered how Joshua would have fared in that kind of battle? Like many others in britain I got a glimse of the bullshit behind AJ the night with Dhillion Whyte..

Saw the Mansour-v-Breazeale fight too jeemes...seeing a 43yr old 6 ft 1 man put a 6 ft 7 kid on his arse made me think of what Haye could do to Joshua given half the chance...which is why Hearn will do evertything to see that fight dont happen...funny how all the experts that predicted Joshua would walk through Whyte within 3 rounds...now hail him as a tough test...when in reality he struggled with a domestic level fighter...who came close to stopping Joshua in the 2nd...despite carrying an injury in his left shoulder and being not fully fit being back 12 months after a two year lay off!!!...how do his fans think he's going to fare when he steps up to world level in the next 12 months or so?...because you cant have it both way lads...learning novice on one hand...pay per view head liner on the other...the thing the Whyte fight really showed is Joshua still has the same flaws we saw in the amateurs...i cant see them ironing them out in the next 12 months...im yet to be convinced...and im not buying the hype

(do you know why Mansour quit while he was ahead?...broken jaw?)

Exactly brindle now they have pretty much made Anthony a pay per view headliner Eddie Hearn really hasn't got any other chance than let aj fight bigger names and if could backfire on him big time

Feck me boys I'm not the biggest boxing fn in the world ,but if I've got to pay to be subjected to watching that shite ever again I'll be demanding a refund under the consumer rights act .all thisfury he's the best this and the best that , he doesn't get the credit he deserves is total bollox . It's was a shit fight all the other fights I've seen of his haven't exactly blew me away ,so your just deluded as he is if you think everyone going to say he's next best thing since Ali

Any way lads blow yourselves away with the planets best heavyweight ,the best highlights of the first fight I can't wait to wtch it again

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikQYAjoLV4c

• Like 1

But gnash it's like all this pound for pound rubbish what if may weather was the same size as Haye etc what if fury was 5 ft 9 etc it's rubbish may weather ain't David Hayes weight never will be Tyson fury isn't 5 ft 9 never will be it's irrelevent to say what if he was shorter etc it is what it is and that's the reason he's a good heavyweight yes

Its not rubbish when 2 fighters of massively different sizes are fighting in the same division !.

point out please show me where ive ever threatened you with a shotgun ffs you idiot and a liar .ive never told you i could fix up any fight with any hero chump .what i did say to you on this forum was i can arrange for you to deliver your insults to my cousin john personally after you had insulted him via these pages you lying toad as you are .remember you sending me p/m s asking me to fetch em down to play in one of your football matches .get going go take your lies and bulls==t elsewhere

Your exact words were " if you ever knock my door stand well back as its being answered "......i mean.....i dont know what that means where your from but i know what it means round here.........then there was the one when you asked me if i wanted to " move around " in a boxing ring with Tyson Fury if i didnt think he was any good.....are you saying you didnt say either of those things ???........why would i insult your cousin John i dont know the man i vaguely remember him from years ago but thats about it.....do you always go around trying to get other men to have a fight ?

Yes i remember you promising to ask Tyson Fury about that charity football match.....a question he unexplainably was never even asked :whistling: ....if i remember right it was the same conversation where you told me to keep an eye out for a lad called Phil Fury another one you said would be world champion....only he lost his next 3 fights to domestic opposition and packed the game in.

The trouble with your kind Brookie is you are so used to ranting and raving saying your going to kill each other in your community we,ve all seen it in the daft videos.... that you forget in some communities when a man says things like that he becomes worthless and insignificant the minute he fails to follow through.......and you have never followed through with any big statement you have made,ever.

Edited by gnasher16

Feck me boys I'm not the biggest boxing fn in the world ,but if I've got to pay to be subjected to watching that shite ever again I'll be demanding a refund under the consumer rights act .all thisfury he's the best this and the best that , he doesn't get the credit he deserves is total bollox . It's was a shit fight all the other fights I've seen of his haven't exactly blew me away ,so your just deluded as he is if you think everyone going to say he's next best thing since Ali

Any way lads blow yourselves away with the planets best heavyweight ,the best highlights of the first fight I can't wait to wtch it again

it was just embarrassing but cushty can't see it

funny how all the experts that predicted Joshua would walk through Whyte within 3 rounds...now hail him as a tough test...

I dont have a problem admitting i thought Joshua would do him in 3 rounds....as it turned out Whyte was a worthy opponent at this stage of Joshuas career so thats good matchmaking.

Now,if im wrong i apologise but are you not the guy who predicted Whyte would knock Joshua out ?

it was just embarrassing but cushty can't see it

Your the one who don't understand boxing saying headmovemet and feints arnt part of boxing