Ffs aj struggled with Dillian whtye

What a funny little selective memory you have !

Personally id like to see Joshua held back for 18 months.

He struggled like alot of people say you have a selective memory for rimming his asshole

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

He struggled like alot of people say you have a selective memory for rimming his asshole

Grow up son......im simply saying you seem to of forgot how your idol was decked by nobodies at the same stage of his career.......but then maybe you only remember what you want to remember ;)

• Like 1

Oi! Why do your posts end up with personal insults? Enough already.

Steady on Walshie!

Pretty sure Gnasher can take it :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

It's nothing to do with that Dave. Anyone on boxing threads who doesn't think fury is the best boxer the world has ever seen gets abuse. And it's not the first time it's been mentioned.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 7

I don't know whether it will happen but the fight I'd like to see would be Haye V Aj. At the present time I think Haye would be too much for him, which is why the fight won't happen shortly, if ever.

• Like 1

Grow up son......im simply saying you seem to of forgot how your idol was decked by nobodies at the same stage of his career.......but then maybe you only remember what you want to remember ;)

I know what you meant gnash and I was explaining how much you admire your idol it wasn't a personal Thing either just how I explain your appreciation for Anthony Joshua

Come on Walsh it was banter don't have any bad feelings for old gnash alough we bin biter in past were all sweet now

aj's only had 15 fights, i'd like to see him learn his trade a bit more. i thought the whyte fight was a great match up for him. 2 unbeaten hungry young fighters who can bang. He got tagged, he got drawn into the second half of the fight and finished the job of with a proper knockout....everything all the nay sayers were wanting to see of him, yet when he shows it it not enough??? i hope he gets a few more learning fights like that before they rush him into any title challenges, that way, if /when he wins a belt he'll have more chance of keeping hold of it...j.m.o.

Yokel

• Like 2

I know what you meant gnash and I was explaining how much you admire your idol it wasn't a personal Thing either just how I explain your appreciation for Anthony Joshua

I have an appreciation for loads of fighters its not dependant on their surname like some folk ;) .....and ive only ever had 1 idol and he was a footballer !

I have an appreciation for loads of fighters its not dependant on their surname like some folk ;) .....and ive only ever had 1 idol and he was a footballer !

I do follow fury yes have done for a long time aswell wouldn't say he's my idol tho and I also apreacate lots of other boxers aswell just its only ever Haye aj fury klitcksko mentioned on this forum

aj's only had 15 fights, i'd like to see him learn his trade a bit more. i thought the whyte fight was a great match up for him. 2 unbeaten hungry young fighters who can bang. He got tagged, he got drawn into the second half of the fight and finished the job of with a proper knockout....everything all the nay sayers were wanting to see of him, yet when he shows it it not enough??? i hope he gets a few more learning fights like that before they rush him into any title challenges, that way, if /when he wins a belt he'll have more chance of keeping hold of it...j.m.o.

Yokel

There you go perfectly put a boxing career isnt a race its about longevity.

Joshua has fought 32 rounds as a professional fighter thats less than 3 fights for some people......when you compare the career of another Olympic Champion Lennox Lewis in his 15th fight he beat Gary Mason for the British Title.....it was another 7 fights until he fought for a world title.......Joshua is being brought along just fine.

• Like 2