Dog Jacked

Was out yesterday wit 3 year old collie/buĺlxsalukixbull fox broke cover dog took off...came back tail tucked between legs now no lurcher for last few weeks so if anyb9dy sellin a fox dog i would be highly gratful

Jesus christ talk bout jumping on the bandwagon turned into witch hunt there fast enough sorry i did not elaborate more sonce i joined this site all i have ever seen is"dont give the antis ammo" hence why i kept it short and sweet

I watched whole run he picked got bit dropped,picked dropped, and fox cleared ditch,,this dog had five-six foxes before this but only ever got a pin hole here and there,dog fit as flea,he was not sore,overrun,or unfit,some do some dont lads jesus..i dipped me toe in this site today lads ill steer well clear in future and the f****n bellend that was goin on about 50 poles or some shit,, you my man are a key board warrior would u be so brave stood in front of me i think not so there lads the dog jacked be coz i reared him for fox...should i now pass him on to be bred off because he is a picture of a dog..there filling the dog world with more wankers...too many save the world types on here making excuses for bad dogs...and i dont swap dogs..dog stays as long he does his job no work no stay dont keep dogs that dont suit me lads best a luck to every one on here

Edited by hondo
  • Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch took off after a fox a few days back in some woodland and luckily I could see what happened .... As she was about to strike the fox ducked under a fallen tree which my bitch ran straight into

One clue; if he has his tail between his legs when he comes back it's nothing to do with jacking, it is generally to do with electric stock fencing.

my mucca got caught in the cattle ones that look like suspension coils he got the lamp and belt twisted in it. pissed my self laughing as he was getting shocked. karma got me tho next feed i was walki

That'll be the collie bull and saluki that made it jack then ? on a serious note is he sore or have a niggling injury id give him a while off before doing anything else with him did he hit anything did u see the whole run .

Did u see what happened?

The dog jacked.
you are a bell end on times. The way I see it the dog run out of sight, anything could happen. Wouldn't write a dog off until it connected with quarry and spewed it out. But obviously you know everything. Should crown you king of THL. Wonder if the fox jumped? Clown
  • Like 3

My bitch took off after a fox a few days back in some woodland and luckily I could see what happened .... As she was about to strike the fox ducked under a fallen tree which my bitch ran straight into ... Obviously yelped in pain got up shook herself off and tried to follow the scent limping on three legs ... Anyway she came back with a nice puncture wound in her shoulder where she hit the fallen tree ... Now had I not seen all this would I have thought she had jacked ??? ..........

• Like 9

My bitch took off after a fox a few days back in some woodland and luckily I could see what happened .... As she was about to strike the fox ducked under a fallen tree which my bitch ran straight into ... Obviously helped in pain got up shook herself off and tried to follow the scent limping on three legs ... Anyway she came back with a nice puncture wound in her shoulder where she hit the fallen tree ... Now had I not seen all this would I have thought she had jacked ??? ..........

exactly why I asked if he saw what happend lol but the dog must of jacked, king said.
  • Like 1

Ffs,here we go.dog swapper alert.did you run the shit out of night before? was it sore.?

Dont matter ,the mans a MACHINE,he's dog's have to be as well ,bet that blokes never had a day sick,can graft like 50 Poles(good ones),even when his full of man flu ! ;)

i under estimated amount of poles

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 2