• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just read that mate and then went into the kitchen to make a coffee couldn't stop laughing.i would love to think what the supervisor was thinking watching you on the hoover lol.pmsl.@tuffty don't

My first job on leaving school was cleaning passenger ferries........one night I was doing an evening shift on acid & while I was vacuuming the foyer of the boat, my superviser came up to me &

Absaloutly top of the pops in my experience.

Never had a bad un.

Peyote knocked me bad a while ago.

Not had anything to do with hallucegens for over 10 years but in the right company and the right frame of mind they can be enjoyed with thinking you fly or pick up moving lorrys!

Matt

• Like 3

I always thought it was not worth the risk of wrecking your life with a serious mental illness.

A friend of mines brother and his mates dabbled with it one summer when they were around 16.

It left my mates brother a paranoid schizophrenic, who is a bit zombie like due to the medication he needs to function.

Another mate married a girl who was taking it with them, she has bi-polar and my mate reckons it harmed her as well.

Mushrooms will always be my favourite psychedelic, sure there's stronger psychs out there but libs will always have a special place in my heart because of the memories associated with them.

You can't beat the price either :D

• Like 1

I always thought it was not worth the risk of wrecking your life with a serious mental illness.

A friend of mines brother and his mates dabbled with it one summer when they were around 16.

It left my mates brother a paranoid schizophrenic, who is a bit zombie like due to the medication he needs to function.

Another mate married a girl who was taking it with them, she has bi-polar and my mate reckons it harmed her as well.

I've known of people which had similar happen, but for every one of them there's thousands that get away with it.......those same unfortunate people may of had it triggered by some other crisis in their lives.......

Acid wasn't really a personal favourite of mine........but I pretty much enjoyed every experience I had & I've only had a few mental breakdowns since! Hahaha.....

• Like 1

Mushrooms will always be my favourite psychedelic, sure there's stronger psychs out there but libs will always have a special place in my heart because of the memories associated with them.

You can't beat the price either :D

That aching ribs and cheek bone feeling.non stop laughing fags last for hours.and that scruffy feeling and keep tucking your t shirt in your trousers lol.

Went home once on magics and my mother had bought me new jeans and shirt go and put them on and come back to show me she said.i couldn't even get the shirt on lol

• Like 1