Pups Doing

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

taz2010

Yesterday, 09:06 PM

i had the breed around 16 years now father is a chocolate dog out of nuttalls choco and mother is a nuttall gould bitch kept the line quite tight over the years but produced some cracking dogs and now have a decent dog and bitch to keep the line going as old bitch is 9 this year and will have here final litter this year dog is 8 now and will retire next season and let the young ones take over

Mole265 wrote

That's excellent taz obviously the dog and bitch have produced good workers consistently it's good you are getting feedback and excellent feedback at that from the owners of the dogs you've bred well done bud atb.

• Like 1

i had the breed around 16 years now father is a chocolate dog out of nuttalls choco and mother is a nuttall gould bitch kept the line quite tight over the years but produced some cracking dogs and now have a decent dog and bitch to keep the line going as old bitch is 9 this year and will have here final litter this year dog is 8 now and will retire next season and let the young ones take over

have you outcrosses at all or kept tight to nuttall breeding,real nice types by the way and have you had the dog used to line many bitches or just your own,y.I.s. P

bred the old dog to other bitches a couple of times but never kept a pup as would rather keep a bitch of my own thats no disrespect to the bitches he has lined just my preference

• Like 2

taz2010

Yesterday, 09:06 PM

Mole265 wrote

That's excellent taz obviously the dog and bitch have produced good workers consistently it's good you are getting feedback and excellent feedback at that from the owners of the dogs you've bred well done bud atb.

cheers mate

I payed the working mans price for my dog. And I guarantee that any terrier man would pay the money I payed for the dog I got.

He's a fine looking dog yours and if he works as well as he looks then you've won a watch there mate

• Like 1

its great to find out how some of your pups are doing,ive seen many a young dog work and its a pleasure to know you have the right line after many years of hard work,and a bigger pleasure to know you never sold shite and left a man disapointed

Haha

So when the time comes to get a lining back you pay a decent stud fee do you or are you like many "genuine " sellers that expect blood back for free .You cant have one without the other surely as its a piss take but i think i know the answer .How does selling a dog sort out someone you dont know ,must be a feel good factor i guess.

So when the time comes to get a lining back you pay a decent stud fee do you or are you like many "genuine " sellers that expect blood back for free .You cant have one without the other surely as its a piss take but i think i know the answer .How does selling a dog sort out someone you dont know ,must be a feel good factor i guess.

i have lined 3 bitches with the old dog all free matings to friends never had a pup never took money,even sold a couple of pups for one of the lads who got in home difficulty,would have to right bitch for me to keep one and would need to see it work several times in good earths i but like i say would have to be right bitch that i was happy with to keep a pupwould not stud the dog out not now or ever would mate him

• Like 1

Funny enough, over the years on this inter-net thingy I've remarked many's a time about those who sell pups.

BUT, I haven't an issue with it. It's the way the world works.

I do however have an issue with breeding a litter to sell. There's a big difference.

Not every one, after breeding a litter for themselves, can place every pup in a friends kennel and believe me that doesn't always mean the pup will have a good permanent home.

When a lad start's to see the almighty £££££££££££££££££££££££££ and breeds from young dogs and bitches twice a year that's when a lad goes from a terrierman to a puppy peddler IMO.

YES, there's lads who have great lines of terrier that they want to keep going but do they need to breed 3 or 4 litters a year. If so, then it's time to become suspicious.

If a lad breeds a litter and ends up selling one or two of them, fair play.

Let's face it, Taz sold a couple and the buyers are bloody glad he did. The way it should be.

• Like 10

foxdropper throw ya dogs in the car bring yourself down then we will see how ya dogs work instead of this keyboard shite offers there lets see if ya take me up all on permission land you start ruining threads all the time take the offer if you are a man of ya word

• Like 5

Not talking about your dogs but your line will become stale if you dont bring back some of the young blood .With dogs youve sold do you pay for a lining or expect it free or do you want me to believe you keep enough to tick over nicely .i dont believe for minute you give dogs freely but just my take as you never asked for any gifted dog owners to come forward .Ive been in the game long eniugh to know the crack mate so dong be pulling the wool over my eyes .I care not if your a seller just that you treat those buyers with respect come wanting blood back which youve already stated in the thread .You see this game is full of c**ts as ive found out so i like to clarify things for others .

Not being funny but if they are what they being made out to be why not breed more for genuine digging boys who are struggling to get decent blood in there runs? You'd be doing the genuine boys a favour by the sounds of it if this quality blood was more available?

Genuine digging boys don't struggle to get good blood there given them free of charge and kept in the loop. They will always have good terriers in there kennels that's why there genuine good lads.

Buying pups in off Tom dick and Harry is just a continuous circle of crap! Life is to short....

'genuine digging boys dont struggle to get good blood' so anyone without a good dog isnt genuine. Anyone who hasnt been given a dog, or hasnt had a line passed down to them or doesnt know many lads in the game, they arent genuine? I think its great when someone gives the opportunity to share their blood with others, be it gifted or paid for, thats up to the owner.
  • Like 3

when the blood as got to close which it has a few times i have arranged a mating of lads dogs with my blood and had a pup back free like sam said and im sure the rest would say if i ever needed the dogs to keep the blood i could have a mating,i try not to use others as like i say i have the old dog the old bitch,young dog and young bitch,also have friends with brother and sisters to the young ones if ever needed the dogs are there to keep the line and 1000% sure they would be free matings,ask brookie if the lads have had free dogs of me many times and ive helped lads who lost dogs by giving them pups i kept for myself over the years

• Like 1