Pups Doing

Now then lads. My pups coming on great. A beauty little stamp he is. Won a few shows over the summer. He's a steady little tyke on top, works well with my old bitch working the cover and on the rats. He's had 2 fox so far and didn't give them an inch, up close and personal each time. Not rushing him as he's showing all the right signs. Hopefully get him a few more easy ones before the seasons over. Roll on next season, Pics to follow

• Like 3

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

Now then lads. My pups coming on great. A beauty little stamp he is. Won a few shows over the summer. He's a steady little tyke on top, works well with my old bitch working the cover and on the rats. He's had 2 fox so far and didn't give them an inch, up close and personal each time. Not rushing him as he's showing all the right signs. Hopefully get him a few more easy ones before the seasons over. Roll on next season, Pics to follow

glad to here it wezza cant wait to see the pics mate hope he does ya well mate

• Like 1

i had the breed around 16 years now father is a chocolate dog out of nuttalls choco and mother is a nuttall gould bitch kept the line quite tight over the years but produced some cracking dogs and now have a decent dog and bitch to keep the line going as old bitch is 9 this year and will have here final litter this year dog is 8 now and will retire next season and let the young ones take over

• Like 4