Pups Doing

Not being funny but if they are what they being made out to be why not breed more for genuine digging boys who are struggling to get decent blood in there runs? You'd be doing the genuine boys a favour by the sounds of it if this quality blood was more available?

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

Paying a small price for a well bred pup off a genuine bloke who grafts his dogs below is a small price to pay for years of graft by a terrier.

Taz is a great bloke, kept in touch from the word go, genuinely intrested in the pups progress he ain't about money I can assure you that..

• Like 4

Not being funny but if they are what they being made out to be why not breed more for genuine digging boys who are struggling to get decent blood in there runs? You'd be doing the genuine boys a favour by the sounds of it if this quality blood was more available?

cant believe after what i posted you come up with a comment like that,ive bred this line for one reason my own dogs when and if ever they do come up for sale they go easy but why would i breed just for the sake of others you need a good dog spend the time i have put in to get good dogs not just good dogs, good dogs that produce good dogs very hard to find with all the shite about,then to puppy peddle not this lad sorry,wish id never posted now

• Like 2

Paying a small price for a well bred pup off a genuine bloke who grafts his dogs below is a small price to pay for years of graft by a terrier.

Taz is a great bloke, kept in touch from the word go, genuinely intrested in the pups progress he ain't about money I can assure you that..

me and you know what ya paid wezza its defo not about the money more intrested in the line staying good and thanks for the kind words

Genuine digging boys don't struggle to get good blood there given them free of charge and kept in the loop. They will always have good terriers in there kennels that's why there genuine good lads.

Buying pups in off Tom dick and Harry is just a continuous circle of crap! Life is to short....

• Like 2

Genuine digging boys don't struggle to get good blood there given them free of charge and kept in the loop. They will always have good terriers in there kennels that's why there genuine good lads.

Buying pups in off Tom dick and Harry is just a continuous circle of crap! Life is to short....

dead right lew my opinion exactly

cant believe after what i posted you come up with a comment like that,ive bred this line for one reason my own dogs when and if ever they do come up for sale they go easy but why would i breed just for the sake of others you need a good dog spend the time i have put in to get good dogs not just good dogs, good dogs that produce good dogs very hard to find with all the shite about,then to puppy peddle not this lad sorry,wish id never posted now

how many pups do you keep from a litter mate? Look I'm no looking for a argument or having digs so chill the fuk out lol

But Tom dick and Harry all claimed to have the best stuff about aswell?

And taz that's not a dig at you what I'm getting at is that if you don't have anyone helping you out with good blood dose that mean you ain't genuine?

i had the breed around 16 years now father is a chocolate dog out of nuttalls choco and mother is a nuttall gould bitch kept the line quite tight over the years but produced some cracking dogs and now have a decent dog and bitch to keep the line going as old bitch is 9 this year and will have here final litter this year dog is 8 now and will retire next season and let the young ones take over

have you outcrosses at all or kept tight to nuttall breeding,real nice types by the way and have you had the dog used to line many bitches or just your own,y.I.s. P

how many pups do you keep from a litter mate? Look I'm no looking for a argument or having digs so chill the fuk out lol

i have the old dog the old bitch and now a 3 year old bitch and a 2 year old dog that it mate

But Tom dick and Harry all claimed to have the best stuff about aswell?

And taz that's not a dig at you what I'm getting at is that if you don't have anyone helping you out with good blood dose that mean you ain't genuine?

not at all mate still plenty of lads with really good dogs around just helps when the ones you have produce decent grafters when you require them