Pups Doing

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

Day one mate ,newborns.

I admire your honesty and obvious drive to be the best and yet I still think its up to the breeder to decide the fate and future homes of a litter,I have read a lot of your posts over many years and see even with all your precautions and high standards lads have duped you,I also seen a post off a very green terrierman on here saying you would gift him a pup, surely another mistake,a decent terrier would certainly be too much for a beginner and something meant for somebody that could prove a few years digging under their belt, we all have to start somewhere but have to work our way up,the best should be shared with the best and not green beginners that way everybody wins,standards are what progress is about and by only giving,selling,sharing with lads that are similar will we retain them standard or else you might as well sell them to all and sundry, Plucky

Hi mate .....The reason I would gift that lad a pup is ,at face value ,he's honest and a few checks backed that up .I find it relatively easy to check on any username having mates up and down the land .Don't underestimate anyone because they are green,bad fault .I like to let others do the talking then make a choice rather than be told by a lad he does this and that .

Also mate ,and I'll get stick for this ,I can control what happens to that dog easier rather than someone who thinks they know better .

A line is only as good as those who work it and all must be in agreement as to its path .I cut ties instantly a lad let's me down which does mean he's free to do what he wants but also means he gets no more contact .

Over the years I've had to rehome ,reposses and pts because of messers and some I've walked away from in disgust but beyond all that things are Rosey

• Like 4