Pups Doing

Anybody who would rather put down a well bred pup rather than sell it to someone trying to acquire some decent stuff is just a miserable twit who doesn't want anybody else having what they have , simple as, and once the dog has been bought its absolutely up to the new owner what they breed it to, no obligations unless it has been agreed on purchase, a lot of people on here slate kg,bn, gm as chasing coin...quick wake up call, without them selling dogs most of you wouldn't have the dogs you have now. Fact.

Bollox every word mate.Why would i want pups about that are surplus .The expresson surplus is one that is lost on those who cull nothing and sell .Worlds apart pal.

cant see the point in killing decent dogs end of discussion especially when decent lads and they are that got the pups are not so fortunate as lads who have good dogs round them ebnd of discussion

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

Anybody who would rather put down a well bred pup rather than sell it to someone trying to acquire some decent stuff is just a miserable twit who doesn't want anybody else having what they have , simple as, and once the dog has been bought its absolutely up to the new owner what they breed it to, no obligations unless it has been agreed on purchase, a lot of people on here slate kg,bn, gm as chasing coin...quick wake up call, without them selling dogs most of you wouldn't have the dogs you have now. Fact.

Bollox every word mate.Why would i want pups about that are surplus .The expresson surplus is one that is lost on those who cull nothing and sell .Worlds apart pal.

cant see the point in killing decent dogs end of discussion especially when decent lads and they are that got the pups are not so fortunate as lads who have good dogs round them ebnd of discussion

whatever totally of the topic now

• Like 1

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it goes and 2 if his dog ends up best in the litter you no you can get a breeding back down the line that for me is worth a lot more than the money you will get selling it

Bang on that zilver! Sure some men if decent lads will still try to go back to the breeder for advice on breeding if need be or selling back the pup if not wanted but not all in fact not many, most I'd say if no good would be sold on then round and round. But gifted with the condition that if not wanted then it's returned then the breeder can do what he feels best for that dog/pup. Again taz this is not just digs at you or anyone with dogs from you just good debate on selling and gifting of pups

they can still end up on the roundabout or in the wrong hands cause headaches and agreements broken when gifted some people prefere not to have the stress sell and cut all ties and the end of the day who really gives a f**k what goes on in some one else's yard life's to short to be worrying what a username on thl dose with his pups imho

• Like 1

Taz seems a good sort,only point id make is,once money is exchanged all rights are waved,like pup back further down the road if needed or use of dog as stud if needed or if the dog leaves the other mans yard it comes back to breeder etc. Etc.

• Like 2

I personally like the way foxdropper does things and I believe it is not luck he is in the position to gift terriers and it is not luck his terriers are of such a high quality, I believe that is the result of discipline, integrity and not being kennel blind, which sadly happens a lot. I suspect he also could be an uncompromising individual but I don't think he deserves some of the criticism posted on here. If I had 40 years of maintaining a quality line of tenacious little killers whose hearts are bigger than their bodies I would probably be much more critical than foxdropper. I take my hat off to the man. Now can you gift me a pup ?

• Like 4

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it goes and 2 if his dog ends up best in the litter you no you can get a breeding back down the line that for me is worth a lot more than the money you will get selling it

Bang on that zilver! Sure some men if decent lads will still try to go back to the breeder for advice on breeding if need be or selling back the pup if not wanted but not all in fact not many, most I'd say if no good would be sold on then round and round. But gifted with the condition that if not wanted then it's returned then the breeder can do what he feels best for that dog/pup. Again taz this is not just digs at you or anyone with dogs from you just good debate on selling and gifting of pups

they can still end up on the roundabout or in the wrong hands cause headaches and agreements broken when gifted some people prefere not to have the stress sell and cut all ties and the end of the day who really gives a f**k what goes on in some one else's yard life's to short to be worrying what a username on thl dose with his pups imho

So how will we go about judging just where a certain line of terriers is at mate? I see what your saying and tbh it doesn't really bother me what any body on here dose but how can you judge a line on feed back from people you don't know too well? Your one and your mate might be good but who knows what the others are like. Gifted, if dog is no good for you then pts if that's not your way then return Breeder can see for himself if no good then pts, if one you have gifted turns out "good" and yer man is getting out the game then return to breeder, he's then got the dog to do as he wishes, try see if good enough to keep if not then pts, saves a shite dog from being passed about. Or maybe it is just easier to sell and cut ties, just go along with whatever your told from the person you told to.

• Like 2

I give a cuple of pups away doing a man I thought was correct a favour he passed them on with out offering me back 1 of em had 5 homes before it was 18 months old 1 of them found a good home on its 3rd I was present on the pups first dig it done 3.5 hours @ 12 month old the dog wasent being passed about because it was no good it never put a foot wrong just some people can't hold on to dogs and chop and change buy and sell its in ther nature ,,, I whuld much rather see them make sumone happy and be treated with respect weather it a pet home or working home working home preferred due to the feed back of pups progress.. but if your trying to run a line it's Gona be hard to find good homes were you need not worry for them all so as time goes on ime more coming round to foxdroppers methods keep what I want help a freind if Thers one To be helped at the time and cull the rest I can also see why people whuld sell the surplus pups but I whuldent do that my dogs are my hobby hobbys cost money

Edited by Zilverhaze
  • Like 6

I give a cuple of pups away doing a man I thought was correct a favour he passed them on with out offering me back 1 of em had 5 homes before it was 18 months old 1 of them found a good home on its 3rd I was present on the pups first dig it done 3.5 hours @ 12 month old the dog wasent being passed about because it was no good it never put a foot wrong just some people can't hold on to dogs and chop and change buy and sell its in ther nature ,,, I whuld much rather see them make sumone happy and be treated with respect weather it a pet home or working home working home preferred due to the feed back of pups progress.. but if your trying to run a line it's Gona be hard to find good homes were you need not worry for them all so as time goes on ime more coming round to foxdroppers methods keep what I want help a freind if Thers one To be helped at the time and cull the rest I can also see why people whuld sell the surplus pups but I whuldent do that my dogs are my hobby hobbys cost money

??

My mate that died was a funny chap when it came to gifting pups in fact at one point we had words, we never fell out but things needed to be said . I'll give you an example I still laugh at this , right one of he's oldest mates asked him for a pup when he's good bitch had a litter . Now this mate was the man that was in charge of he's last will and testament when he died . So basically he trusted this man with every penny he had saved to do the right thing if ever the time come, and it did , to spread everything he owned correctly among he's children . Right so he's oldest mate asked for a pup and he said " NO" the reason you don't work your dogs enough and it would be a pet . The dog would have a good home with he's mate never sold on and he said no because the mate wouldn't dig it enough lol , He said he'd rather shoot it ! Now as things turned out he did die and he's oldest mate did sort out he's last will and testament. Fate call it what you will , my digging partner that died missus gave that pup to he's mate in the end and it is a pet sitting on he's sofa of a night watching the TV. Every time I go around there I can hear my mate saying " I f***ing knew it would be a pet ? sorry for the long post lads

• Like 8