Pups Doing

taz2010

Today, 10:34 AM

it happens foxdropper many lads on here had pups gifted many times but when the lads ya dig with have the line already you have to sell the odd ones and to give someone you dont knoiw a pup you have spent years of breeding on is not me, any i sold went for right money not stupid prices ask the lads who posted so think your comment fucxxd the thread again mate

Mole265 wrote

Taz I don't know you mate but you come across as a genuine lad who keeps a nice stamp of working terrier and more importantly works the terriers and I don't think you need to explain to any c#nt on here why you sold the odd surplus terrier f#ck them all nout to do with them atb bud.

Punters looking for good working terriers for nout that just rips ma knitting.

Comedians.

• Like 2

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

I have a lot of respect for what you have done with terriers foxdropper I read your thread about keeping a line going and I think it is one of the best threads on thl. I am sure you know not everyone has to do things exactly as you do them and who couldn't put a few £s to use every now and again. The main thing is quality terriers are being produced. Life is too short to worry about little things when there are so many positives to look at on this thread.

• Like 5

Taz is a genuine fella with some good land and the dogs to back it up with ,been out with the fella many a times and put some gear away, fd why don't u take taz up on the offer and get out with him for afew digs and see each other's dogs graft . ,

cheers mate hopefully catch up soon :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Cracking pup mate!!

[/url]">http://8CB6800E-BFED-421C-A35D-011D58BDEFD3_zps

dont know if this will upload taz but heres the 1 i got

thats the brother to yours wezza he has turned out a lovely shape of a dog still young but a strong head have you done anything at all with him yet dig deep

all pups that went are now all accounted for glad you lads who got them are happy with them and i hope they do you all proud thanks for getting back to me an happy digging stay safe :thumbs: also thank you to all that replied even you foxdropper

• Like 9

As a person i have no airs and graces,i dont think im any better than anybody ,ask anyone thats met me but i do feel strongly that terriers and money dont mix .Ive personally never bought or sold a terrier in my life and ive given plenty and struggle to see any benefits of selling .I jumped on your thread as it was apparent early onthat you have sold the best part of a litter .Ive spoken to a few lads and they tell me you ve sold other litters so please dont come the injured party .As for travelling ,i would once i have jumped at the chance but nowadays ive got just enough dogs to do the work required locally with a few visits to mates .Macho shit about dogs is for teenagers ,a phase i left 30 year ago lol.Personally when breeding a litter i get the interest first rather than after therefore there is no surplus .Any pups over are pts on day one and not brought on as what ifs .Due to a few instances lately in the latter half of last year ive narrowed my list of mates who have dogs of mine .Divorce ,depression and a few more life crisis's have all been dumped on me leading me to cut losses and keep tight .Best of luck with your dogs mate and keep digging .

Regards FD

• Like 4

Well my thinking is there's more jealousy and bitching in this game than in the local lesbian club,but trueth is so valuable and egos so fragile something has to give.I personally have only ever bred 2 litters those that didn't go to working homed have been gifted to family and friends as pets,bit sad,I've had £50 and £100 pound pushed into my hand and a refusal of that money seen as insult.

As a person i have no airs and graces,i dont think im any better than anybody ,ask anyone thats met me but i do feel strongly that terriers and money dont mix .Ive personally never bought or sold a terrier in my life and ive given plenty and struggle to see any benefits of selling .I jumped on your thread as it was apparent early onthat you have sold the best part of a litter .Ive spoken to a few lads and they tell me you ve sold other litters so please dont come the injured party .As for travelling ,i would once i have jumped at the chance but nowadays ive got just enough dogs to do the work required locally with a few visits to mates .Macho shit about dogs is for teenagers ,a phase i left 30 year ago lol.Personally when breeding a litter i get the interest first rather than after therefore there is no surplus .Any pups over are pts on day one and not brought on as what ifs .Due to a few instances lately in the latter half of last year ive narrowed my list of mates who have dogs of mine .Divorce ,depression and a few more life crisis's have all been dumped on me leading me to cut losses and keep tight .Best of luck with your dogs mate and keep digging .

mate sold other dogs 4 been sold from my stock sold 2 terriers as explained for a lad who lost his home who dug with us after divorce if ya spoke to lads who know me then you know i dont lie pts pups from your stock you have spent years trying to breed not for me if i can let some lad who is struggling to find a decent dog and it keeps decent dogs in the game and not shite id do it all the time ive had 3 terrier litters in the last 13 years which 4 out 14 pups i bred were sold to others and 1 was recommended so im happy lads have now decent dogs we will agree to disagree foxdropper and leave it at that just look how many lads posted that know me and the dogs speaks for itself mate

• Like 1

Foxdropper you sound like one of the typical terrier world aristocracy who believe it would be a sin for little average Joe bloggs to get his hands on some decent blood. Yes Taz is taking a bit of a gamble by selling the odd pup to strangers which could comeback to bite him on his arse but it's a gamble well worth taking as he could be giving somebody years of fun and adding yet another much needed lifelong enthusiast to our sport.

Its clear to see he's no puppy peddlar so why don't you pull your head out your arse and take a leaf from his book and help somebody get a foot on the ladder or simply mind your own f***ing business?

You may yet eat your words lol.Ive given more dogs to strangers than i care to remember but no matter ,ive dared to bring up selling so im a c**t lol