F****ng Ferreters

I've been very disappointed at the lack of rabbits on a few of my permissions, I was thinking the rise in buzzard numbers plus foxes and possibly this new strain of rabbit flu would explain it.

Just got told this morning by a dog walker he'd met couple if chaps ferreting in October, they had a lurcher as well as a bag full of dead rabbit's .

I'm not into dog hunting at all, if you are fair enough.

These guys didn't have permission to be there. And they have ruined what was a pretty good area for rabbits, not over run by any means.

Bloody Sickened.

Rant Over.

Edited by cocpops

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damm those pesky poaching Ferreters, Lurchers, Terriers, Hawkers, Trappers..........all are the Air Gunners mortal enemy.   Next time you see one make sure you give them a bloody good thrashing foll

Of course going out with NV and shooting sitter after sitter is the best way to manage the population, and also so much fun I'd imagine!!   f**k that give me a pocketful of nets a ferrret and runnin

How do you know it was them that ruined it? Cos some bloke saw somebody in October? They would have to be really good ferreters hunting regular to make a good area poor. ....but then again I see 'd

How do you know it was them that ruined it? Cos some bloke saw somebody in October?

They would have to be really good ferreters hunting regular to make a good area poor.

....but then again I see 'dog' hunting as sporting and shooters as rambo wannabe small Penis cockwombles.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 13

Of course going out with NV and shooting sitter after sitter is the best way to manage the population, and also so much fun I'd imagine!!

f**k that give me a pocketful of nets a ferrret and running dog and I'm as happy as a pig in shit..

• Like 15

It's far less hassle to get caught on the wrong side of the fence with a ferret than any type of gun......

They beat you to it, put it down to experience and just wait for summer when the baby rabbits are far easier....... Or get a ferret!

Matt

• Like 1

It's far less hassle to get caught on the wrong side of the fence with a ferret than any type of gun......

They beat you to it, put it down to experience and just wait for summer when the baby rabbits are far easier....... Or get a ferret!

Matt

Summer!! we need a winter first!