Older Women 2.

In terms of fails my most gutting was with my ex mother in law,i was in my mid 20,s and flat out in bed healing for a few days after a fight,the wife was out at work and this absolute gorgeous sort of a mother in law was coming round every day making me something to eat,bit of company etc......there seemed to be a bit of chemsitry but we both had to tread carefully incase we was wrong but this one day she was telling me massage would be good and how she had done a bit of it before......well it was her suggestion so i thought id let nature take its course........she had only been going a few minutes ( in a safe area ) when my mate who id given a door key to because i couldnt get out of bed strolls in and starts cracking jokes taking the piss etc,she jumps up a little bit dishevelled,i cant turn over or i,ll give the game away.......and nothing more was ever said..... we never seemed to find ourself in that position again and to this day i dont know how it would of played out.....needless to say me and her daughter got divorced later on and i never saw much of the mother since.......but i must admit ive had a few good times in my mind with birds on the strength of that day :D

• Like 4

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pulled a 43 year old when i was 18 and after i gave her what i thought was a good seeing to. She started talking about her kids and the youngest one went to the local school, i said to her do you no

Not in my case......its because she had a brand new RS2000

I was working in a house one day when i was about 17 or so a lady in her late 30 was breast feeding a baby and i was taking the odd peak at her she caught me watching at asked what are you looking

I was working in Walsall I think it was. There was a stripper staying at the digs and I arranged to go see her show. She wasn't much to look at really and a bit skinny but I was on a promise. Another of the strippers, a blonde who was built and dead sexy turned out to be her mate. With my mate squeaky (he had a funny voice) we ended up at the blondes house. Me being the stupid git that I am gave all my attention to the blonde who was reciprocating and dancing with me to the tune "pussy versus cocky tonight" . It didn't take long for the skinny one to develop a headache and we had to take her home and I ended up with fuk all.

• Like 2

Dai, I ain't even got enough shame to pretend to feel guilty about that fact mate! :laugh:

Gnash, yeah those thoughts of what could have been haunt you forever don't they? :D In a good way! :D

Tox, never gamble against the sure thing mate, I'm sure you learned a very valuable lesson that day! :laugh: ..and I think everyone's got or had a mate nicknamed Squeaky at some point! :laugh:

I was 26 when I was out with the bro in one of our locals a couple of miles away. We were sitting at the bar when a blonde woman about 43 quite attractive and fit in a nice pair of tight jeans squeezed past me and was still pressed against my leg while she was at the bar. She smiled and apologised and I thought nothing of it until she went back to her table and saw she had plenty of space on the other side. I looked around to where she was sitting and got a little smile. Bro went home a brother's mate joined me and he knew blondie quite well. Feckin hugh house and she told me she'd kicked hubby out for having an affair. Mate left and i ended up at hers with her mate along as well. Her mate mate was going g home and asked if I wanted to come home with her now she was alright not in the same league but massive beautiful round breasts and she identified me as a breast man.

Blondie laughed and asked if I was hedging my bets so I admitted I was. Her mate went home but I stayed and I'm glad I did. A few rooms in the house were christened but the kitchen in the morning was the the high light, she was sat on a counter top in a flimsy short dressing gown, well the tea got cold while we got hot.

Later on out with the bro he asked me where did I stay so I told him. No you didn't there's know way you slept with that she's way out of you league and I heard she's off men as she was sleeping around. Oh ok bro you got me there I didn't really but wishful thinking, I stayed at a mucker's after having a few more. I didn't bother trying to tell him anymore.

I've never had a opportunity since but glad I made the most of it when I had it.

• Like 2

I was 26 when I was out with the bro in one of our locals a couple of miles away. We were sitting at the bar when a blonde woman about 43 quite attractive and fit in a nice pair of tight jeans squeezed past me and was still pressed against my leg while she was at the bar. She smiled and apologised and I thought nothing of it until she went back to her table and saw she had plenty of space on the other side. I looked around to where she was sitting and got a little smile. Bro went home a brother's mate joined me and he knew blondie quite well. Feckin hugh house and she told me she'd kicked hubby out for having an affair. Mate left and i ended up at hers with her mate along as well. Her mate mate was going g home and asked if I wanted to come home with her now she was alright not in the same league but massive beautiful round breasts and she identified me as a breast man.

Blondie laughed and asked if I was hedging my bets so I admitted I was. Her mate went home but I stayed and I'm glad I did. A few rooms in the house were christened but the kitchen in the morning was the the high light, she was sat on a counter top in a flimsy short dressing gown, well the tea got cold while we got hot.

Later on out with the bro he asked me where did I stay so I told him. No you didn't there's know way you slept with that she's way out of you league and I heard she's off men as she was sleeping around. Oh ok bro you got me there I didn't really but wishful thinking, I stayed at a mucker's after having a few more. I didn't bother trying to tell him anymore.

I've never had a opportunity since but glad I made the most of it when I had it.

in for a penny in for a pound there mate,
  • Like 1