Older Women 2.

There is a old girl in our village who is as fit as fluck.......i started to give her a bit of chat the other night in the pub and found out her age ..she was 69..but honestly guys she dont look it...slim figeur and big nice tits.....

so i starts giving her the chat and buying her drinks and we where getting on great..

a bit later on she asks me if i" have ever had a sportsmans double"...no i replied" i dont know what you mean"......she says "you know sex with a mother and daughter because your luck is in".......wow i nearly spat out my lager.....then she says" lets go back to my place"

I tell you that 5 mile drive back to her place was very very hard if you know what i mean.

She opened the door and we went inside i was so worked up and she said " go in the front room and take off your clothes"......well in i went and stripped straight off ...

.i heard her go to the bottom of the stairs and shout ..........."MUM ARE YOU AWAKE"

• Like 4

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pulled a 43 year old when i was 18 and after i gave her what i thought was a good seeing to. She started talking about her kids and the youngest one went to the local school, i said to her do you no

Not in my case......its because she had a brand new RS2000

I was working in a house one day when i was about 17 or so a lady in her late 30 was breast feeding a baby and i was taking the odd peak at her she caught me watching at asked what are you looking

Nothing brave about it,if you're chewing on hair you're not chewing in the right place! :laugh: No hair on the bits that matter.. ;)

they rekon theres fuk knows how many germs/bacteria in a mans beard what the fk lurks in the hairy pie ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

Older women the way to go. My missus is 11 years older than me and wouldn't change it for the world.

Been out with younger girls when I was younger and they are a pain in the arse, the mother to my daughter is 23 and she's a nightmare.

Nothing brave about it,if you're chewing on hair you're not chewing in the right place! :laugh: No hair on the bits that matter.. ;)

they rekon theres fuk knows how many germs/bacteria in a mans beard what the fk lurks in the hairy pie ?
If your worried about things like that aren't you concerned about how close your target area is to that 'other place?' :laugh:

If your worried about things like that aren't you concerned about how close your target area is to that 'other place?' :laugh:

Depends which way she is facing but it would be a bad experience if she did one of them Brussel sprouty ones.?

• Like 1

lol its worrying me :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Depends which way she is facing but it would be a bad experience if she did one of them Brussel sprouty ones.

:blink: thats a scarey thought :bad:

Long time ago I used to work with two brothers, the older one Simon, was a big, strong, handsom lad. All shoulders and chiselled model looks and take me to bed charm for the ladies, the type that can dampen lingerie across a crowded half lit dance floor, yet one of the boys too, Simon was good company and loads of fun.

By contrast, his brother Billy resembled Plug from The Bash Street Kids. Big, like his brother but ugly and awkward, with all the charm of Alan Partridge, just crass, Billy was a fecking nightmare!

So as big brother, Simons attitude was to always try to be Billys wingman when on nights out and i'm damn sure that without big bro, Billy would be desined to be a virgin for the rest of his life...

So following one weekend out with his brother, Simon got saddled with this older, much older, greasey haired hag, to which Billy was making headway to her equally minging daughter and this is how Simon told us the tale.

"Our Billy is making good ground, cant let him down, so when he tells me its game on and he's goin back to her place, i knew i'm gonna have to man up an tackle the hag thats been makin eyes all night.

I makes the effort an she's keen as feck. We go back to the flat an as soon as the door was opened the smell of dog shite near knocked you over. We found out they had two Alsations and after clearing up the shit and locking the dogs in the kitchen, our Billy went to the daughters room an i was left on the couch with the Mother.

So I gets past the greasy hair, bad teeth an brown spittle in each corner of her gob and i'm snoggin the face off of the fat cow. I may as well nail it at that point, so i slides me hand round the back and down her kecks. Slip a finger in and knew sommat was amiss!

I'm still snoggin it and brings me finger up, opens an eye over my shoulder to take a peek.

A cob of shite, sat proud on my middle finger, was the sight that greeted me..."

Our mouths dropped open when Simon told us that... "What did you do Si"? We asked.

"I just wiped it in the back of her head an carried on", he said. "Couldn't let our Billy down could I"?

Brotherly love and older women eh...

;)