Parenting Question

Iam not exactly an expert cos I've got no kids but why don't you just get your mum too tell her if she wants too act like an adult she will treat her like one and charge her digs and make her buy her own food and smokes complete money cut off

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all this "modern parenting" bollox, I blame.   My sister-in-law is a good example of this. Shesees herself as her kids best mate. Chastisement is a rare thing, let alone any kind of punishment.

You sound genuinely worried about your sister ,I wouldn't over react though , I am presuming your mam goes to work and cooks and cleans for you all , maybe a bit of help is needed ,pitching in as a f

Dare how old are you ?.......aint you got any desire to get on your toes and do your own thing ?.....maybe its me but as a youngster i couldnt wait to f**k off from the family home who needs all that

Love this. My mum, RIP, drove me to the nearest town, Lauder, at age 15, to put me on a bus to somewhere and ended up in Peterborough. Got a notion I knew someone in Northampton so started hitching, Got picked up, got the shag and ended up in a town centre pub rat arsed. Stayed at the YMCA and my life began. Happy days. Hope sister gets as lucky as I did pal. Mind you we didn't have ISIS, designer drugs and the like. Smoked like a trooper though.LOL

• Like 1

Kids of 15 have no concept of mortality,tell them they could die of lung cancer in the future if they smoke means diddly-squat,they have no concept of long term future,kids experiment,its how we learn,i remember my kid burnt his lip in a restaurant after putting his lip on a steak sizzler hotplate to see if it really was hot,i laughed my socks off,he had big tears in his eyes but he learnt a lesson.Your sis is just learning life-lessons,its natural.

• Like 1

I think it's good you give a shit about your sister mate, me and my brother are as close as you can get, I looked out for him a lot as kids, it was a different type of up bringing at times so I felt responsible for him from a very early age.

My eldest is 17, she would never come in a 3am even now, in fact she's a bit boring/sensible which is good for us lol...

The smoking is something they all try, she did, we knew, she thought she was smarter than us, she wasn't lol... she'll tell her mum anything, and they both tell me nothing, best way I suppose lol

• Like 3