What's For New Year Dinner?

Ironman steak, sweet potatoe fries with a courgette and onion mixnot forgetting the garlic and parsley butter.

whats an ironman steak?
It's a cut similar in texture and taste to sirloin but half the price. I think it comes of the shoulder probably have to check that for sure. Depending where it cut off the joint it may be a bit stringy but not very often.

It has replaced rump and sirloin for me. 3-4 mins each side on a griddle does it nicely.

Won't top a decent t bone/sirloin though lol.

cheers brewman il have to inquire with my butcher , could be really helpfull for me since i have steak 3-4 times a week
I don't k ow if my butcher just calls it that but I'll be seeing g him tomorrow so I'll ask to be sure.

cheers brewman

Its called a flat iron steak

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wifes making home made steak pie just now , just time to walk the mutts them tea time

my mrs sister was a manergeress at a KFC a few years back she told me that if the chicken started to stink they would wash it in vinegar...I haven't had one since enjoy cushty

Well, I`m having Partridge ;-)

Posted Images

melt in the mouth roast beef with mash and roast tats and Yorkshire puddings. she does a tray of Yorkshire, 2 each for her and the lad I get 8 :)

roast tats and yorkshires are made with beef drip and gravy made from the fat from the beef getting cooked and juices from cabbage..

it's a bit of a heart stopper but I don't care

• Like 1

Iron man lol

Thats what the butcher calls it.
Sorry x
Thank god you apologised, I was offended and beside meself with worry then forgot I had a pair and decided to man up lol. Thanks for the X I'll cherish it.

Had the meal and was lovely. Thankfully I did twice as much fries as I dropped the tray and half them went on the dogs rug.

Swore like a trooper. What a tit.

Well kfc open so she's grabbing me a boneless bucket currently sat on sofa where i been all day will turn fat

I last had KFC 3 years ago and I would've been partial to it as it was tasty but the chicken drumsticks and wings were like a congealed gloop of a mess. I nearly chucked.

Well kfc open so she's grabbing me a boneless bucket currently sat on sofa where i been all day will turn fat

I last had KFC 3 years ago and I would've been partial to it as it was tasty but the chicken drumsticks and wings were like a congealed gloop of a mess. I nearly chucked.
my mrs sister was a manergeress at a KFC a few years back she told me that if the chicken started to stink they would wash it in vinegar...I haven't had one since :no: enjoy cushty :thumbs::laugh: Edited by kanny
  • Like 3