What's For New Year Dinner?

Well kfc open so she's grabbing me a boneless bucket currently sat on sofa where i been all day will turn fat

I last had KFC 3 years ago and I would've been partial to it as it was tasty but the chicken drumsticks and wings were like a congealed gloop of a mess. I nearly chucked.
I love a twister meal prob with kfc you can eat it all night long it's so good

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wifes making home made steak pie just now , just time to walk the mutts them tea time

my mrs sister was a manergeress at a KFC a few years back she told me that if the chicken started to stink they would wash it in vinegar...I haven't had one since enjoy cushty

Well, I`m having Partridge ;-)

Posted Images

Were have turkey and ham again.

Likewise minus the ham ........we repeat the christmas dinner i cant get enough of turkey !

It was turkey and ham for us too. Always had another big roast on NYD, usually turkey too. ;)

Well kfc open so she's grabbing me a boneless bucket currently sat on sofa where i been all day will turn fat

I last had KFC 3 years ago and I would've been partial to it as it was tasty but the chicken drumsticks and wings were like a congealed gloop of a mess. I nearly chucked.
my mrs sister was a manergeress at a KFC a few years back she told me that if the chicken started to stink they would wash it in vinegar...I haven't had one since :no: enjoy cushty :thumbs::laugh:

Rather you than me Cushty. Lol

• Like 1

my mrs sister was a manergeress at a KFC a few years back she told me that if the chicken started to stink they would wash it in vinegar...I haven't had one since :no: enjoy cushty :thumbs::laugh:
As long as it tastes good I'm not bothered

I love my meat but ive never been able to get along with all this having different meats on the same plate.......not on a roast anyway......if i have a Beef roast i want it to taste Beefy.....or Lamb = Lamby......Pork = Porky etc.......scars of life i suppose :D .......as for having cold meat on the same plate as hot meat all covered in gravy thats just wrong :bad: .....we all have our own funny little quirks i suppose.

Edited by gnasher16

The nicest kfc i ever had was the one beside the docks in liverpool it waa the finest