• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i prefer a bitch whats built like and looks like a dog

lesbian type you mean lol.

its down to personal preference there is good and bad in both sexes. i prefer a dog because they dont come into season so you can take them hunting anytime you wish to go. i also prefer dogs as i thi

Posted Images

its down to personal preference there is good and bad in both sexes.

i prefer a dog because they dont come into season so you can take them hunting anytime you wish to go. i also prefer dogs as i think they tend to be just that bit more thicker set and generally stronger built but again i like thick set lurchers.

they dont seem to mature as quick but a good dog is a loyal as any bitch will be imo.

:thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

Bitches for me. But I've seen some bloody good dogs, I don't think it makes much difference, just personal preference.

I like my dogs kept together wether in kennel or house, it's just easier to keep bitches for me. But equally I know blokes who kennel dogs together with no issues. There are always exceptions.

A dog has genrally got more drive and can give an inch more when needed. A lot find bitches less independent so it takes a bit more confidence on the part of the handler to work dogs. I like both sexes but if I could only keep one its a dog every time.

• Like 1

I decided on a dog this time. My last lurcher was a bitch and we had a massive bond. I can honestly say I have not bonded properly with this dog. He is a lot bolder/independent and tests my patience but at the same time he's a good worker and I couldn't ask anymore from him when we are out or as a pet around the house. I think about it a lot and just don't know why we haven't bonded like my other dogs. Hoping we might be mates soon!! I'm thinking he's still being a stroppy teenager or maybe it's the fact he's 1/4 saluki!! Either way he has a home for life.

• Like 1