In Or Out Fellas

What you up to tonight lads ? I don't really do New Years ... When I was serving if we had anything on over the festive period I would swap with a single lad so I could have Christmas with my kids and the single lad could have New Years off ... It will be a quiet one in my house tonight as all my kids are adults and off doing their own thing and I have a pretty nasty throat infection so maybe a few glasses of wine but that will be it .........

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep caught it off some bird with big tits in Dublin ........

Probably pop next door(The Pub).Be home by 12am though.Can't stand people wanting to shake your hand and kiss you when they don't even bother talking to you the rest of the year.

My missus was in bed for 10 so saw the new year in sat on the couch ...managed to wish all the kids a happy new year and then turned the tv off and sat in silence and raised a glass and shed a tear to

Throat infection :hmm: you been at the glory hole again touch of thrush??? :laugh:

I'm off to party with friends at a house party... bbq, good food, alcohol and Polish vodka, maybe a joint (legal here) and a christmas kiss if I'm lucky..... although the mrs is in Dublin so any of you fuuckers over there bump into her tonight, hands fuuckin off... you can't miss her she has big boobs :laugh:

One of the main reasons we're staying in is the streets are filled with assult rifle weilding Mossos officers on high alert and not renowned for their restraint ;)

• Like 3

My youngest kid just phoned and asked me the same question,i said "Just the usual mate,prostitutes,cocaine and loads of drink" he said "Like father like son" (i do hope he was kidding).Stopping in and watching the telly 2016 brings whatever it brings,not going to celebrate its arrival however.

• Like 10