Fcuking Traverlers

you just watch them Dare,they see you being stern but polite then yer not a mad c**t,they jump all over you.ive had no end of trouble with the fuckers.Im friends with 3 traveller lads,over time tested and found to be honest as hell,but the rest of them....jesus dont start me .

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely right.....one of the most fearsome and intimidating men ive ever met said to me years ago " you always need to be able to go up another gear "......hence when you hear these gypsy lads rant

There int a good un among em. There might be some who seem to be men of word but are they fu*k. It just depends on how long until there is something worth turning you over for.   Someone I used to k

I dont understand all this fear and apprehension people seem to have about gypsies ive never found them to be any different from regular folk when it comes to confrontation......some will stand up and

I doubt you'll even get a sorry what will happen is they'll say it wasn't my dog that done it and so and so on . Good luck Pete sorry about your dog!! there is an answer mate to stop the dogs coming. it's a bit drastic but oh well right Poison the dogs and do it until there none left .

I doubt you'll even get a sorry what will happen is they'll say it wasn't my dog that done it and so and so on . Good luck Pete sorry about your dog!! there is an answer mate to stop the dogs coming. it's a bit drastic but oh well right Poison the dogs and do it until there none left .

im sorry but why poison the dogs? its not their fault they have ballbag owners. i would never ever even think about doing that and i don't think any dog man/women would consider it. its not right at all.

sorry marshman but i think thats just wrong.

• Like 5

I dont understand all this fear and apprehension people seem to have about gypsies ive never found them to be any different from regular folk when it comes to confrontation......some will stand up and take it as far as need be and others will just fall away no different to any other community.......as kids we used to go to my nans over Gallions Reach and fight with the gypsy kids as a regular thing it was just the accepted thing to do when we was bored ive often felt guilty about it as an adult we made their life hell at times but give them their dues they gave as good as they got and thats why all these years later i,ll still have a handful of travelling lads numbers in my phone that ive known since those days who,s word is their bond......but again ive come across plenty of pricks i wouldnt give the time of day to as well just like any other community.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 7

I dont understand all this fear and apprehension people seem to have about gypsies ive never found them to be any different from regular folk when it comes to confrontation......some will stand up and take it as far as need be and others will just fall away no different to any other community.......as kids we used to go to my nans over Gallions Reach and fight with the gypsy kids as a regular thing it was just the accepted thing to do when we was bored ive often felt guilty about it as an adult we made their life hell at times but give them their dues they gave as good as they got and thats why all these years later i,ll still have a handful of travelling lads numbers in my phone that ive known since those days who,s word is their bond......but again ive come across plenty of pricks i wouldnt give the time of day to as well just like any other community.

I think folk are weary of them as they come in a pack not in singles well most of them do.

im sorry but why poison the dogs? its not their fault they have ballbag owners. i would never ever even think about doing that and i don't think any dog man/women would consider it. its not right at all.

sorry marshman but i think thats just wrong.

fair play your right mate just having rant really ? Edited by marshman
  • Like 3

bit of advice , i wouldn't be bolshing it up on a site mate, as your Russell wont be the only one ripped too bits, and especially living next too them , you will have more too loose than them

I don't agree with that at all, go up there and ask for the guvnor and give him a telling.

Tell him to make the rest behave them selves and tell them you be back for the money so they better get their hand in their pocket.

Go and stick it right on him, it's what traveller boys understand.

• Like 3

Like I say I'm sure a lot play up on the fear factor. Until I moved here I'd never really meet any to be honest. This area is different from where I used to live big time and is an actual fear lol. Never had a problem with any n know a few to say hello n have a quick chat with. They ain't nicking dogs like gets mentioned on here, up to stuff more profitable than that.

Just let them know your not happy Pete. Hopefully they are decent n understanding,sure it'll come across better than kicking off. If they are decent themselves they'd probably respect you more for that than going there guns blazing. Must be a c**t if your decent and society seems to get away with hating you all. What I mean by that is if I went on a train n pretended to be on the phone and said "some dirty p***y/gypo or whatever has done this n that their all scum" id get less of a reaction than if I made a Muslim comment.

• Like 1