Tipping The Postman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont know about tipping but I have often thought about slapping the horrible fker we,v got , if there is a parcel to be delivered he will knock and Im sure he runs away ,no matter how quick you answer

I don't give a tip for the postman and especially not for the binmen the lazy twats won't even take the wheelie bin if the lids not completely shut and when they do take it they leave it 20yds down th

Yep , gave our postman £25 .. Top man , sorts out any parcels that need signing for , puts them in the shed , brought the old partially sighted deaf terrier back from the bottom of the track and even

Dont know about tipping but I have often thought about slapping the horrible fker we,v got , if there is a parcel to be delivered he will knock and Im sure he runs away ,no matter how quick you answer the door all thats there is a note to pick it up at the office , he bends xmas and birthday cards to post them ,even though he doesnt have to ,wet and torn mail is routine ,but worse of all he is ugly ,and I mean really fkn ugly ,not just your average Tomo /Gnasher type ugly , but absolutly repulsive , a real traumatic sight first thing in the morning .

Tell him yout skint this year but knock back on halloween and you will give him some sweets :thumbs:

• Like 3

Can't fault the postmen we've had , in our old house one year I ordered loads of eBay and Amazon fur Christmas presents and after a week or two they hadn't arrived so I complained on the websites and got replacements for everything sent . February came and I went to clear out the greenhouse we never use and they were stacked nicely in there . Instead of taking them back to depot he had left them for us but hadn't left a note

The new house we have the postman never takes stuff away and always leaves it with a neighbour , also my shotgun license came last week that required signing for and he just posted it thru letterbox as nobody was in .

Don't know where u live walshie but I live in a small town and the postmen are 90% local people so they know most people and any new people to the area get the same treatment as the locals .

Never bought them anything tho , just never crossed my mind . I'm a builder and work in awe full weather and have had 2 or 3 tips in 10 years so don't consider tipping unless I'm drunk in a pub

• Like 2

A lady godiver

All year, nearly every day, pissing down with rain. Come on dig deep.

A jam sponge space cake we gave our postman.i hope he enjoys it.

Do you really think that will help?
It should do there was 1/4 oz in there.i estimate 1 slice and he will hopefully have the munchies on and have another slice.

Merry Xmas LG

• Like 2