Oh My God How Hard Is It To Find A Bull X ??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree with that statement 100%   Personaly,...I feel that this attitude should apply to all the various lurcher types...   Also, to working terriers and ferrets...   We breed far too many critt

Trouble with bull xs they attract all the idiots and peddlers , if you do find something your happy with keep it tight ,guard it with your life ,any line that can bought goes down hill fast

Not that hard.The hard bits finding one worth feeding.

Posted Images

Trouble with bull xs they attract all the idiots and peddlers , if you do find something your happy with keep it tight ,guard it with your life ,any line that can bought goes down hill fast

Agree with that statement 100%

Personaly,...I feel that this attitude should apply to all the various lurcher types...

Also, to working terriers and ferrets...

We breed far too many critters,..we do not need such a glut...surely quality is better than quantity :yes:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 17

Yer already spoke to him bird an they are all gone

That just tell you wales1234 put two good dogs together pups not week old and got homes already, good luck in finding pup you after mate
Thanks mate ! I had homes for them all before they were born was nervous hoping had the right dog/bitches were born luckily they were without anyone having to change their mind
  • Like 1

It's winter ffs... No real dog men will have a litter in winter if possible.. Wait till summer

I agree I'm no dog man I don't even hunt
Is that why ye own a Hancock ow? lol
Exactly mate !

Looks good in my hunting gear and rough coated collie X but I don't hunt

Pups always do better growing in summer

Whalers I have no beef with u...but did say if possible

pmsl!!! what makes you think pups grow better in the summer??

Pups always do better in the summer mate. Its a bit obvious if you think about it. They can go outside earlier and get the rays and vitamin D for starters. Ive bred blackberry litters but its a lot easier in the warmer months..thats why all the wild do it then.

• Like 1