What A Laugh Dog Prices

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

i have no axe to grind with anyone, but i seen DONS sister work recently,and i can honestly say she was possibly one of the best bitches i seen working,she totally suprised me for such alot of collie,but what i did notice is she had such determination ,i seen her take 52 rabbits on her own one night,following night she took a few hares,7 to be exact,might not seem alot compared to what some lads would get,but we also put a couple of beast in the van same night,all with her only,no secound dog with us,i was well impressed as the old boy that owns her said its all for a bit of sport,lovely fella but a complete headcase,,i honestly believe that it was a good breed that they bred,and i was told that andy and his mate talked long and hard about doing it for a long time,like it or not these old boys new a thing or two there just not saying ,anyway thats what i seen ,

• Like 3

I've let two lads use Don to cover their bitches,i had absolutely NOTHING to do with whom got the pups,be it for free or sold to them..that was their prerogative to receive for free or pay for them..the bitches were well bred and worked to a decent standard but in my eyes they never seen enough to be asking a decent price for pups as Don was just young too,some of the pups were gifted and i believe two were sold? As things have transpired Don turned out a fair dog,our bitch Swift has the same sire with her dam being Tomo's old coursing bred bitch Visa out of C Moyses dog Captain ..Gazza,Sooner,Sam the Man,Tor of Dartmoor,Laddie the Street Accident etc in her makeup and Swift herself is a classy bitch both day & night..both her & Don are fast approaching 7 and "if" i decide to breed them i personally believe what the pups will have to offer is worthy of £400..a ps4 or xbox is dearer or a fkn Dyson hoover!! For those that want to gift pups then go ahead and do so,it matters little to i but ive done all that malarkey and been shit upon too many times..if we all done things the same life would be boring would it not? Just do your own thing for it matters not what others do..all the best,now f***ing get off my back you bunch of cnuts lol

PSX_20150924_194828_zpspub701s5.jpg

as for gifting pups im with andy on this one not saying that i agrey with every think he sed but gifting can be good it you can trust the lads you now but 9 times out of ten it gos rong and costs you more money and time trying to fined new homes when bell ends chainge theyer mineds for the poorest of resons not cose the dog as not made the graid hence i

dont have meny dog frends thees days and cant see it ever chainging that much. litter i bred about 5+years ago were all gifted to foke i new and deliverd all over scotland wales and england free of charge by me what a wast of time and money that was only now were 1 is now. i sed never again next litter was 3+years ago i gifted a few one came back dew to fellers hill heath the others were sold for £250 to members on here that are happy with what they got well all but one the dog i called spider pig came back to me as he was to slow for the guy that had got him lol he was more than fast anuf for me when he only had three legs.what im tring to say is jest cose you think gifting pups is a good thing to do dont think that every one that gets one will apreshatet and keep it

• Like 7

ive all ways said do the home work on the owner,, its the man behind the wheel what gets the best out of it ,[ and all so gets to see iff its a failed dog,] then leave the judgement and trust to them, when you get a pup,,,were it be a gift or ex amount of of cash,, some lads put hell of a lot of there life and time into this sport ,fook NO,s WHY lol

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 3

this [ DON DOG ] is that the dog that lost its eye killing cats on the estate ? I heard it lined its first bitch when it was tried and tested at 10 mths old ?

You fkn prick..you know f**k all about MY dog ..tyical Hunting Life bellend..go f**k yourself
wow I thought you a good steady straight headed dog man I stand corrected ? calm down

I've 2 half x bull grey in my pen plus a Romeo x Ozzie/ Whitman bitch in the pen but them half x catch 10-15 bunny a night local as well as the job they bred for ???? I run anything and it shows when a 14 month old 23tts bull x catching bunnys as well as what ever else turns out on the night ??

this [ DON DOG ] is that the dog that lost its eye killing cats on the estate ? I heard it lined its first bitch when it was tried and tested at 10 mths old ?

You fkn prick..you know f**k all about MY dog ..tyical Hunting Life bellend..go f**k yourself
wow I thought you a good steady straight headed dog man I stand corrected ? calm down
I am but i hate liars who make rubbish up as the above has done,where all that bollox has stemmed from is beyond me? Pure jealousy on someones part of that i have no doubt but hey ho if they are talking about my dog from bottom of the country up into the Highlands of Scotland that tells me the dog is worth talking about haha,plus im passionate about the life i live and dogs i run matey..some folk own a lurcher and do a bit as and when a kind of hobby if you like which is fine but i live my life around lurcherwork,i give it my all,working,exercising just being a general dogsbody to them if you will..what i choose to do if & when i breed a litter will be decided by me..we all have an opinion on things and that is mine,anyhow the arguing & bitching is over until next year haha..i got up mid morning to go hunting with two of my dogs only to find their kennels empty,one of my lads is already out with Don dog & Boots,so just a day pottering about with the pup for me so happy days..have a good day folks Adieu ???
  • Like 2